Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Are we talking about little kids? Back in the UK I heard a lot of...

Isla, Florence, Ruby, Ellie (and Ellie-May, Ellie-Grace), Amelia, Sophia/Sophie.
    Harvey, James, Jamie, Jack, Sam, William, Thomas, Joe, Archie and Alfie.

In Canada I don't think I've heard enough children's names to comment... two Lilys and two Ellas.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Sophia (a newborn neighbor and another neighbors granddaughter).
    Haley- various spellings (yet again 2 in the neighborhood).
    All variations of Aiden names with all spellings- Kayden, Aiden, Caden, Brayden etc... Even 2 in the same family.

Aidan, Jayden, Angel, Jesus, Jose, Giovanni, Mariana, Jennifer, Leslie, Dayanara, and Lisbeth are all names I hear in multiple classrooms daily at work (elementary school), however, I live in a town with 85% Hispanic population, so the popularity of these names I don't consider to be the norm.
    Name nerd and TTC #1 since 2013

《Josephine》《Louisa》《Ayla/Isla》《Amelia》《Amara》《Eliana》 《Samara》《Miriam》《Vienna》《Elena》《 Viera》《Cecilia》
    《Spencer》《Rowan》《Reuben》《Titus》《 Raymond》《Theodore》《Silas》《Jonah》《E zra》《Alasdair》《Waylon》《Simon》

♂: Neville | Matthew | Ernest | Alfie | Louis | Christopher | Harry | James | Albert | Andrew

♀: Doris | Ethel | Violet | Lillian | Florence | Martha | Minnie | Agatha |

I work in a preschool and there are at least two of each of these names at the school:
    Payton
    Liam
    Grayson
    Jenna
    Lily
    Lauren
    Josiah
    Tucker
    Ashton
    Brooklyn

And in my town I know of a lot of babies named
    Sophia
    Aubrey/Aubree
    Levi
    Bella
    Jaxon/Jackson
    Eli
    Jocelyn
    Lucas
    Isaiah
    Braxton
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Callen Sage is our boy name, Emmeline Jay is our girl name.

Fingers crossed that one day he'll agree to Holden Eli, Beckett Rome, Declan Reeves; Violet Carraway, Isla Maven, and Aspen Olivia.