Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Too much to ask?

I want a name that is completely different. I don't mean that it's made up or spelled (dumb) differently and I don't care if someone already has the name but I just want something that isn't in the top 1000 but it is still cool...

I want it to have an O in it as well...

I like names for a girl that could be a boys name but never vice versa....(when I tell people I was named after my dad, Kelly, people always think ...why did your dad have a woman's name)

My last name has Sun at the beginning but I don't mind alliteration
    I have one child with a S name and another with a J....

Any ideas?

Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Bennett Wolf
    -------------- o -------------- o ---------------

heart my son

Thank you lovemysweeties I love most of these....

anniston- reminds me too much of "Team Anniston"
    avalon- I live near the Jersey Shore and this is a beach there...although very pretty...I feel like people would ask "was she conceived there?"
    Baylor- go bears! Love this as an alternative to Bailey
    Sailor- Cute!
    Bronwen- is this Bron-win?
    Echo- cute!
    Meadow- this is gonna sound bad but I have a memory of a very heavy set girl who was gluten free in my class...she was very mean
    Coralie, Coraline, Coralia - LOVE ALL THINGS Cor...
    Story- good but reminds me of the Lady in the water film
    Poet- not my speed
    Poppy- we used to have a dog named this!
    Posey- very cute!
    Elliot- very popular in my neck of the woods
    Could Lochlan be a girls name? I love Lachy (Lucky) as a nn....but is this like naming your daughter Robert?
    Oakley- meh
    Marlo- I LOVE THIS!
    Harlow- nicole richie
    Rory- meh
    Scout- LOVE THIS but didn't know if it was too popular with Demi moores daughter...."oh you named her after demi moore"

It would be easier to suggest names if we had an idea of your style, what names do you like in the top 1000? I don't know exactly what you mean by cool, as we all have different tastes in names. If you mean a name that sounds mainstream, but isn't, here are a few ideas
    Emmeline
    Octavia
    Jessamine
    Araminta
    Maranatha
    Cordelia
    Cornelia
    Elodie
    Serephina
    Adair
    Do any of these appeal to you or are they the wrong style entirely? I've found several unusual names I like by reading the name of the day posts at appellationmountain.net , so you could try that too.
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~

Thanks! and good question. My version of cool is ....

not too feminine- a name that could appear on a Resume respectively but then the NN ( I LOOOOOVE nn) is cute or original.

I don't like anything that starts with vowels (for me...other people thats fine)
    I like it to be a smidgen androgynous - like I said my last name begins with Sun and is spelled like a piece of IKEA furniture so I don't like to get too crazy with spellings or pronunciations...