Names Searched Right Now:

Which Combo Works Best? (Because I'm not the brightest...:p )

Ok, so because I'm a complete and total space cadet, I left out 5 of my top names I have on my last post from like, 2 minutes ago (trust me, it's been a looong day haha, chasing around 18 month old babies can really make you loopy).

So, to repeat what was said on the previous post:

I've currently got 15 girls combos stuck in my head, but I'm not sure which of the 15 I like the most. In my mind, I have them paired with a random surname, but, obviously, that won't likely become my own surname haha (unless, by some miracle, I fly to England, meet this particular member of a band I like, and marry him....).

Which of the combination flows the best? I'm not looking for suggestions on the top 15 or FN/MN changes right now, I'll get to that later, but, feel free to pair the names into 3's-4's for sisters, if you'd like or suggest sister name ideas :-)

The List:

Imogen Delilah Kate
    Lettie Ophelia Jane
    Beatrice Lavinia Mary
    Violet Rosalind May
    Elsie May Kathleen
    Eleanor Iris Pearl
    Florence Eliza May
    Jemima Emily Florence
    Amy Beatrice Louise
    Lillian Elsie Maude
    Martha Valerie Elise
    Agatha Lily Frances
    Lucy Augusta Claire
    Maude Ismeria Grace (Iz-mair-ee-ah)
    Dorothea Adelaide Mary

***One side note: what would you use as a fun double MN for Mary? It's really growing on me (although normally it'd be too plain for my liking), and I'd like to see some ideas so that way I can decide if I'd like to use it as more than a MN. ***

Thank you!
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

Sibsets, you ask? If I had to choose four sisters from these names, they'd be...

Agatha Lily Frances
    Beatrice Lavinia Mary
    Maude Ismeria Grace
    Violet Rosalind May

A more cutesy sibset...

Elsie May Kathleen
    Jemima Emily Florence
    Lucy Augusta Claire
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Eleanor Iris Pearl sounds very balanced. Love Iris Pearl.
    Imogen Delilah Kate is clunkier, but it works just as well.
    My third place winner is Violet Rosalind May. Those are the top three that work best in terms of balance.

May combos: May Victoria Primrose, May Veronica Primrose, May Josephine Ruth

May Henrietta Olive, May Elisabeth Fleur, May Juliette Ruby, May Caroline Ruby

Mae Ivana Sophie, Mae Olympia Fern, May Cecelia Robin

My favorite is:

Eleanor Iris Pearl

And I also really like:

Florence Eliza May
    Jemima Emily Florence
    Amy Beatrice Louise
    Lillian Elsie Maude
    Lucy Augusta Claire -- I don't usually like Lucy but I like it here. I like Lucia better :P

And for a double middle with Mary, I like Mary Iris. Both are on your list and I think it's unexpected. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014