Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    No, you can't.

And as a pp mentioned, if fertilization occurred-- and fingers crossed that it did!-- the zygote still has to travel all the way down the fallopian tube and make it to your uterus, where it bumps up against the lining and implants. That usually takes 5-6 days. If implantation occurred at this point in your cycle it would be in your tube, therefore an ectopic pregnancy.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

I think I felt the cyst beginning to form. I had a day of extremely sharp pain about two inches away from my hip. When we went in for our first ultrasound a few weeks later at 6.5 weeks (first pregnancy, I panicked and they took pity and agreed to check things out early), the cyst was on the same side.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah

Implantation wouldn't have happened yet. Takes about a week after fertilisation. Those cramps would have been a coincidence (or perhaps ovulation pain).

I've been pregnant three times and never felt anything. I think only a small number of women do.
    Last edited by sarahmezz; March 3rd, 2014 at 07:18 PM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    No, you can't.

And as a pp mentioned, if fertilization occurred-- and fingers crossed that it did!-- the zygote still has to travel all the way down the fallopian tube and make it to your uterus, where it bumps up against the lining and implants. That usually takes 5-6 days. If implantation occurred at this point in your cycle it would be in your tube, therefore an ectopic pregnancy.
    What she said.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Had sex again last night hopping our chances are good.
    1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us