Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Did anyone feel implantation?

My husband and I had sex yesterday unprotected and I ovulated on the first. So I am very much in my fertile days. After we finished I laid down for about an hour to make sure all the swimmers stayed there.

Today I have been feeling pressure and cramps it seriously feels like it does when I am about to start my period yet there is no way I could be I already had one in February and am not due for AF until the 15th of March.

Is it possible to feel implantation?

Anyway let the 2 week wait begin.
    1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us

apparently implantation happens a few days to a week after fertilization, so you are probably just feeling hopeful & getting excited.

http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/implant.html
    New username is @ truenature

Ya maybe it is just ovulation I am feeling. =] But I didn't know of anyone could even feel implantation.
    1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us

I felt implantation with my first daughter, along with light bleeding. Felt like I was getting my period, but then bleeding stopped. This happened a couple says after my period was due, and she was a surprise, so I was really hopeful it was my period. Didn't feel anything the second time around. It was probably just a coincidence, but good luck!
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher

I didn't feel anything, but I did have the "implantation dip" that some women claim to have if they are tracking their temperature. My temp went down about six days after ovulation, so I think that was when it happened. I'm not 100% though, and I didn't have any other symptoms.