Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I can't believe it's happening again!

Hello Berries,
    I finally feel comfortable enough to announce that my husband and I are expecting our third child. I didn't really want to say anything when I first found out; just in case. However, I feel like I've waiting long enough, even though I'm currently only six weeks pregnant. Well six weeks and one day to more specific. My due date is the 26th of October (this year).

We (my husband and I) are thrilled and excited, of course, but I will say that this pregnancy wasn't expected or planned. And personally I would have waited at least another year before I even wanted to start planning for more children.

My husband and I have told our extended family, but we haven't told our daughters yet. We plan on telling them soon; Violet should be able to understand (I think), because she has already been through this already. But I know for a fact that it will be hard to tell January, seeing as she is only 1. And she most likely will have a hard time understanding.

I feel like I should thank all of you for everything that you have done for me in the past (like helping me find names), but also for letting me feel like I have a place to share my thoughts.

Get ready for baby #3!

Audrey

Mommy to
    Violet Angelina 02/14/11 Our little Valentine's Day surprise!
    January Lucia 01/01/13 Our little New Year's surprise!

My Current Favorites are:
    Aria, Marcella, Cosette, Victoria, Coralie
    Myles, Graham, Bryce, Archer, Rowan

Congrats! I'm betting this one will arrive on Halloween, clearly your children love holidays
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick

Congrats to you and your family on the good news! Whether planned or not, every child is a blessing! Hope you're feeling ok.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations!

I like your children's names a lot.

Take care,
    Laura
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas Christopher, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

Congratulations