Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    We love Aspen, but Aspen Wood makes us sound like super hippies, which we aren't. Lol
    Nothing else strikes me

Emerald "Emmy" Christine is a lovely name. There goes a man messing things up.

Kerri is my mom's name so I have a soft spot for it.

I like Kerrigan Sage, though actually prefer the C spelling with this name. Kay or Kay Kay is another nickname that would work with this.

Love the name Lux. It's a stand alone name for me. Otherwise I think any name starting with Lu- could make this work.

Penny -- have you considered Temperance? I know a Temperance with the nn Penny. I think you could also use such names as Seraphina and Delphine/Delphina. You also might be interested in Spencer! Penny seems pretty intuitive for me on that one.

I think pretty much any name that starts with Pa- could have the nickname Pax though it too is a stand alone name. Otherwise feminizations of Pascal would be very intuitive: Pascale, Pascala, Pascalie, Pascaline, etc.
    Last edited by aym; March 2nd, 2014 at 07:21 PM.

I see Kerrigan as a boy's name. I'm sorry, but there are so many nice girls names, why use a boys name? How about Christine as the first name?
    I like Emmy, but am not a huge fan of Emerald. However, Emerald Christine is nice especially with nn Emmy, and I like how it relates to her birth month.
    Teen nameberry with an ever changing list of favourites...
    Girls: Aria, Stella, Jane, Celia, Krista, Ginny, Eliza, Sadie
    Boys: Caleb, Luke Flynn, Finn, August, Alfie, Henry, Charlie.

Christine as a first name would be too weird for me since its my mothers name (still alive and kickin)

Peregrine nn Penny? Might be a stretch, Peri being more intuitive, but doable. Thought I'd throw it out there.