Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I really love your combo of Francine Eliza and it goes so perfectly with Roxanne and Vera! Maxine is super cute too, but I totally prefer Francine!

Quote Originally Posted by jamee29 View Post
    I really love your combo of Francine Eliza and it goes so perfectly with Roxanne and Vera! Maxine is super cute too, but I totally prefer Francine!
    Thanks! We are really struggling with picking and sticking with a name. Maxine and Francine seem to be the front runners right now though with Edith a distant third for my DH.

I love Edith Rosalie. Such a sweet combo and I think it fits really well with your sibset. I also really like Francine, but not nearly as much as Edith. I wouldn't use Maxine because Roxanne and Maxine both share the x as the third letter, so it is kind of matchy when you say it.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Lilia | Jane | Persephone | Alice | Ariadne | Nicoletta | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Basil | Abram | Thomas | Samuel | Paul | Tobias | Ambrose |
    Pondering:
    | Cora | Cosima | Delia | Lena | Raphaela | Balthazar | Barnabas | Bartholomew | Ephraim | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

Another vote for Edith Rosalie as my favorite with your sibset! If Edith won't work, what about Esther Rosalie, Esther Amelie, or Esther Coralie? Roxanne, Vera, and Esther are a lovely sibset. My other suggestion would be to use Frances Eliza instead of Francine to make the name a little more distinguished from Roxanne. Roxanne, Vera, and Frances work really well too.

I really like Maxine and Francine! Both very cute and work with your sibling names.

Suggest-
    Harper
    Olive
    Beatrice
    Margaret