Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Our confusing list of eight names

You guys seriously rock! My fiancé and I have a good eight names that we can both agree one and actually use (which is more than we had before posting!)

Now I'm just curious what reactions are to the list and which people think is best! So, thoughts? Favorites? Other suggestions? (Other suggestions are awesome as long as they are not too similar to Adalyn, Ava, Madeleine/Madelyn, or Sophia)

Aria
    Audrey
    "Emmy"
    -Still not loving Emmeline but it is the only full name option we remotely like (we don't like/can't agree on Emelia/Emilia, Emily, Emma, Ember, Emerson/Emery, or Empress and he isn't sure about Emmy as a full name)
    Isla
    Lila (My fiancé is warming up to it)
    "Lucy"
    -Don't like/can't agree on any full names (no to Lucille, Lucinda, Lucienne, or Lucia) and he isn't sure about it as a full name
    Tessa
    Willa

If you missed our other thread, we have a boy name picked out, which is Landon, and the baby's last name is similar in sound to "bowling". A middle name still isn't finalized but we still really like the idea of using a name of a family member or close friend.

Sorry about another long post and thank you so much again for your help!
    Last edited by althepal; March 2nd, 2014 at 04:13 PM.