Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The only name we could probably compromise on as a full name for Emmy is Emmeline (which neither of us are thrilled by still). The others sway too much one way or the other (meaning more my way or his way). We really love Emmy but he still doesn't like it as a full name so unless we agree to just use Emmeline for the sake of a longer name and use Emmy always, we'll probably get rid of it

@kitty_queen7

I also like Elsa and Lola but my fiancé doesn't. At first he thought he could get on board with Lola but now he thinks of it as a dog name (and he finds Elsa too old)

Aria - I love Aria! It is so pretty! Aria and Landon have a similar feel, and I like the 3-2 pattern of Aria "bowling".
    Audrey - Audrey is too trendy for me. I don't understand the appeal really.
    Emmy - I understand why he is concerned about this as a full name. How about Amelie nn Emmy? It's a bit of a stretch, but could work!
    Isla - Isla is so pretty! Isla and Landon are different, but sound as though they sort of belong together.
    Lila - Lila is not my favourite. How about Lilia?
    Lucy - unfortunately, if you don't like Lucy as a full name, and you don't like those 4 you mentioned, I don't know how else to get to Lucy. I think Lucy is a well established name, and is not nickname-y at all.
    Tessa - Tessa is very pretty. It is pretty and spunky and I think would fit any girl.
    Willa - I like Willa a lot, but Willa "Bowling" might be a lot of l sounds. (I don't know you last name though, so it's definitely up to your judgement to decide).

Top 3: Aria, Isla and Tessa.
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

My favorite names on your list are Audrey and Isla. They both are kind of classic but modernly accepted (though a little popular), and they sound good with Landon. I also like Lila (LY-luh) but it's a bit close to Landon. Some other names you might like:

Eliette
    Adrienne
    Lucita
    Luna
    Lucette
    Luella
    Alouette
    Esmeralda
    Emelita
    Emogen
    Emmia
    Madison, 13, teenberry, writer, and dreamer
    Elizabeth Verona (Evie), Aurora Lea (Rorie), Briar Magdalene, Seraphine Dahlia, Annabeth Violet, Elysia Quinn, Stella Rose, Freya Maeve, Gwendolyn Saige

Micah Haley, Donovan Reece, Judah Matthew, Niall Maddox, Fabian Luca, Nikolai Roan, Alexei Noble, Tobin Porter, Theo Xavier

Today's Crushes: Coraline and Finn

1.) Audrey
    2.) Emmy
    3.) Lila

There is a model named Emme (prn. Emmy) that I use to see on t.v a lot. I've always loved the name and I think it works fine as a full name.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah