Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lilia is my favourite and sounds lovely with Stella and Alice
    18 year old name nerd planning ahead
    Girls: Sienna, Zara, Emmy, Octavia, Bridget, Leela
    Boys: Ronan, Kai, Drew, Calvin, Finn, Emmett

subject to change

Lilia is great with your sibset and with Diane, I also like that it gives each name their own distinct ending. Lilias doesn't do it for me and while I really like Tallulah, it's a bit more frilly and ornate than Stella and Alice.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieandperry1 View Post
    I prefer Tallulah of the 3. I think it flows best with Diane as the middle name, and I don't really like the similar endings of Lilia & Stella or Lilias and Alice.

I 100% agree with this!! Tallulah would be my choice with Stella & Alice. I also like the balance it provides to the sibset. Best wishes!!

I was ready to vote for Lilia--I feel like it's sweeter and more natural than Lilias (which I've heard a million pronunciations for, but I still like it), and more usable than Tallulah--but for some reason, I don't like Lilia with Stella and Alice. Stella, Alice, and Tallulah, though? They're fantastic together, and I LOVE the nns Tally and Lulu. Tallulah Diane is lovely, too.

Good luck!

Lilia is my favorite. I think it is lovely with her sisters' names.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Natalia | Nicoletta | Jane | Alice |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Jude | Nico | Tobias | Samuel | Orion | Leo | James | Jason |

Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Cleo | Elizabeth | Miriam | Susannah | Sylvia | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!