Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Full names for girl nn's Toby or Sonny??

Any ideas for girl names that could result in the nicknames Toby or Sonny?

I've thought of the possibility of Tabitha for Toby, but I'm wondering if there are better ideas out there...

And for Sonny, I'm not a fan of the names Madison, Addison, or Allison...

Thanks!!

**Adding an edit to elaborate that what I don't love about Madison, Addison, & Allison, is just how popular & very common they are. **
    Last edited by 1st_on_the_way; March 1st, 2014 at 06:24 AM.

Sonora, Sonia, Sonnet, Sonna everything starting with Son- since you don't seem to like names ending in -son.
    Toby is a bit harder.. Tabea maybe?
    Polly

Flora | Ophelia | Penelope | Rose

August | Elliott Caspar Frederick | Theo

I once saw October nn Toby which I thought was very sweet ! There's also Christobel nn Toby.
    What about Sunniva nn Sunny? Or Season, Sonnet, Sonnia... Nn sonny.

Quote Originally Posted by opheliaflora View Post
    Sonora, Sonia, Sonnet, Sonna everything starting with Son- since you don't seem to like names ending in -son.
    Toby is a bit harder.. Tabea maybe?
    Thanks for some great suggestions!! I think what I don't like about Addison, Allison, & Madison, is really just how popular & common they are. But I actually quite adore 'son' endings. It's just harder for me to think of girl 'son' options, while boy options pop into my mind easily. I was just looking further, & what are your thoughts on Ellison? Do you think people would assume Ellie?

Quote Originally Posted by fluzie View Post
    I once saw October nn Toby which I thought was very sweet ! There's also Christobel nn Toby.
    What about Sunniva nn Sunny? Or Season, Sonnet, Sonnia... Nn sonny.
    Oooh... I really like October! But was it for a girl? October sounds like it'd be very cool for a boy... maybe a bit masculine? Thanks for more ideas! I hadn't heard of Christobel before...
    Last edited by 1st_on_the_way; March 1st, 2014 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st_on_the_way View Post
    I was just looking further, & what are your thoughts on Ellison? Do you think people would assume Ellie?
    Ellison would probably end up as another Ellie, since the nickname is so intuitive.
    Another thing to consider might be the similarity to Allison.
    I'm not sure if you like the name but not the popularity or if you're not a fan of Allison all together.
    People on here have split feelings about 'son' names on girls, I myself am not a fan but since they're so popular it doesn't bother me and you should use one if you love it.
    Last edited by opheliaflora; March 1st, 2014 at 07:15 AM.
    Polly

Flora | Ophelia | Penelope | Rose

August | Elliott Caspar Frederick | Theo