Names Searched Right Now:

Longfellow names

I know some of you are much more literary than I am and I'm asking for your help! What female names can you think of that are associated with Henry Wadsworth Longfellow? DD is Allegra...we've already discussed Evangeline, Alice and Edith, as well as his other childrens' names. Any other names from his poetry that you can think of? Still trying to find a name that we both love and feels right. I love subtle connections like this for sibling names (we got Allegra's name from "The Children's Hour")

Thanks in advance!

He had siblings named Elizabeth, Anne, Mary and Ellen. He also married a woman named Mary. He married again a woman name Frances "Fanny". They had daughters Alice Mary and Edith and Anne Allegra. You could also use Gabrielle, the feminine form of Gabriel who was the love of Evangeline in his poem with the same name.

You could also use literary names as a theme and it doesn't have to be just names associated with Longfellow.
    Mom to Isaiah Gabriel, Zachariah Xavier and two precious angel babies.

Crossing our fingers for a sticky baby soon.

Just wanted to mention that in college I took a class called "Longfellow" where we examined only his works throughout the entire semester. If I had paid a little more attention in that class I might be able to help you now! :/
    #1 due December 9, 2014

Future Children:
    Everett Thomas | Laurel Mariette

Other Favorites:
    Wilder | Beckett | Sawyer
    Hazel | Faye | Scarlett | Noelle

Guilty Pleasures:
    Peregrine
    Lark | Dove

Beatrice - Longfellow was the first American to translate The Divine Comedy
    Priscilla - The Courtship of Miles Standish
    Minerva - Morituri Salatamus

Adele, Margot, Elsa & Henry, Felix, Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by anotherjessicaann View Post
    Just wanted to mention that in college I took a class called "Longfellow" where we examined only his works throughout the entire semester. If I had paid a little more attention in that class I might be able to help you now! :/
    Sounds like a great class though!

Thank you for the ideas! Any new ones are welcome