Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Would this be a major name crime??

What are your thoughts on giving ALL siblings the same middle name (potentially with a second individual middle?).... I know it's not the norm but..... My only daughters middle is Valentine (which holds very special meaning to her father and I. And I just know I will never find another name I love as much in the middle spot or that feels as special. And so I had this thought the other day: why not give all 2 potentially 3 even 4 children the middle name Valentine (love it for male and female!!) It would be a little like having a double barreled last name I guess and no middle...Or they could have another individual middle plus Valentine. It could be a rally beautiful way to tie then together? Or not? what are your honest thoughts?!

The thought of this doesn't bother me. I actually knew 3 brothers growing up that all had their dad's name as a middle name. They were Greek so I'm not sure if that's a tradition in that country or if it's just their family.

Not a crime, but cringeworthy for sure. I think second middle could help a lot. But your child, your rules, and it's not something you should be ashamed, since you have a good reason. But definitely with second, different middle.
    Cecily Bridget, Rosalyn Amoret, Charlotte Eliska, Melody Beatrice, Seraphina Daisy, Aurora Valkyrie, Helena Marigold

Robin Lysander, Edmund Ludwig, Percy Julian, Magnus Roland

I think it is fine! Many people give their children more than one middle name and I think it is a nice idea to hold them all together..after all last names will be changed for the girls. I like this idea and I say go for it! Valentine is a cute name anyway.
    Current Name Crushes;
    Arya Grace, Ayla Elise, Zahra Rosalie, Elodie Flora, Adelaide Ruby, Amelie Hera, Saphira Hope, Sadie Felice, Norah Celene, Leora Anneliese
    Zephaniah, Soren, Cohen, Landon, Elijah, Malachi, Seth, Reuben, Ezekiel, Zane

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    -Mahatma Gandhi
    Pinterest: Darlene Yim

Kawaguchi, Japan
    I know a few people who have done this, I only cringe if it's not a name I prefer.
    Valentine is a beautiful middle to share I think.
    Mummy of Arthur Genki - 25th November 2014 <3

Edmund . Linden . Hugo . Murdoch . Darcy
    Thora . Daisy . Rosamund . Georgiana , Aster