Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Would this be a major name crime??

What are your thoughts on giving ALL siblings the same middle name (potentially with a second individual middle?).... I know it's not the norm but..... My only daughters middle is Valentine (which holds very special meaning to her father and I. And I just know I will never find another name I love as much in the middle spot or that feels as special. And so I had this thought the other day: why not give all 2 potentially 3 even 4 children the middle name Valentine (love it for male and female!!) It would be a little like having a double barreled last name I guess and no middle...Or they could have another individual middle plus Valentine. It could be a rally beautiful way to tie then together? Or not? what are your honest thoughts?!

The thought of this doesn't bother me. I actually knew 3 brothers growing up that all had their dad's name as a middle name. They were Greek so I'm not sure if that's a tradition in that country or if it's just their family.

Not a crime, but cringeworthy for sure. I think second middle could help a lot. But your child, your rules, and it's not something you should be ashamed, since you have a good reason. But definitely with second, different middle.

I think it is fine! Many people give their children more than one middle name and I think it is a nice idea to hold them all together..after all last names will be changed for the girls. I like this idea and I say go for it! Valentine is a cute name anyway.
    Current Name Crushes;
    Girls:
    Arya Sky, Ayla Elise, Zahra Rosalie, Elodie Grace, Adelaide Ruby, Amelie Hera, Saphira Hope, Sadie Felice, Norah Celene, Leora Anneliese
    Boys:
    Zephaniah, Soren, Cohen, Landon, Elijah, Malakai, Seth, Reuben, Ezekiel, Zane

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    -Mahatma Gandhi
    Pinterest: Darlene Yim

I know a few people who have done this, I only cringe if it's not a name I prefer.
    Valentine is a beautiful middle to share I think.

little Miss or Mister due 22nd November 2014 <3