Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm sorry, I know it's meaningful to you, but I really hate the idea. If it helps, my mother and her one sister (she has 3) have the same middle name (Anne/Ann). My mum has always hated that she has to share her middle name with her older sister, and that she got the more dated spelling of Ann. She said she feels as though her parents just ran out of names so reused everything (her first middle name is Ann, second is my nana's first name).

There's nothing wrong with it, but it's a personal pet peeve. Whenever I see a birth announcement (usually it's the London Telegraph ones) that has 2+ siblings sharing a middle name, I actually feel my toes curl. I just feel as though the younger children might take it the way my mum has, and feel as though their name was valued less because their parents just took the older sibling's middle name and reused it a bunch of times.

How about using names connected to Valentine? Here's a list of some romantic girl baby names for you:

Adoria
    Aimee/Amy
    Amanda/Amandine
    Amara
    Anastasia
    Angelica
    Anna
    Antonia
    Arabella
    Artemesia
    Aurora
    Bryna
    Calantha
    Celestia
    Cerys
    Chloe
    Christabel
    Clare
    Cleopatra
    Davina
    Dorothea
    Emma
    Eowyn
    Esme
    Evangelina
    Ffion
    Forsythia
    Gabriella
    Grainne
    Imogen
    Isadora
    Isolde
    Juliana
    Juliet
    Kenna
    Kerensa
    Lara
    Lilliana
    Lissa
    Lucinda
    Magdalena
    Maia
    Mariella
    Melisande
    Milena
    Myfanwy
    Natalya/Natalia
    Paloma
    Philomena
    Phoebe
    Pippa
    Priya
    Rafeala/Raphaela
    Ramona
    Renata
    Rose
    Roxanne
    Sabrina
    Savannah
    Scarlett
    Seraphina
    Sophie
    Tamera
    Tatiana
    Tess
    Vasilisa
    Venetia
    Vivian
    Zarah

There are fewer boys options, but these are my favourites:

Callahan
    Caradoc
    Connelly
    Connor

Hopefully I was able to help somewhat, but as others have said, in the end, it's your baby/babies, not ours.

Florence, Edith, Doris, Alice, Elsie, Lillian, Violet, Mabel, Ada, Evelyn
    Eva, Edna, Minnie, Martha, Amelia, Phoebe, Sylvia, Hazel, Agatha, Beatrice

Matthew, Ernest, Louis, Christopher, Andrew, Albert, George, Joshua, James, Harry
    Freddie, Henry, Adam, Teddy, Daniel, Percy, Mark, Walter, Stanley, Liam

when you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling every day and night,
    it's how a superhero learns to fly

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 01:10 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I don't think it's a crime. Rob and Amber Mariano (from Survivor) has 3 daughters who all have Rose as a middle name. I think it's cute, and is something that would "tie" the sisters together, the two Valentines -- they could both have 2 Valentine heart necklaces that they could wear. I know two girls who are sisters and both have first names that start with S, and they always buy necklaces and charm bracelets for each-other that has the letter S on them.

I think Valentine is a name of substance and is more interesting than filler names that people usually pick for their child's middle name.
    Last edited by kisa; March 1st, 2014 at 09:37 AM.

Hm, I don't love it, but it's your call! What if you changed it up just a bit for each child? ie. Valentine, Valerie, Valentina, Valentio, Valeryn, Valiant - sort of thing. It's still ties them all together without being identical.
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

I'm not a fan, but perhaps because I'm the youngest. I understand Valentine's meaningful, and I could see it working a bit better as a second middle name... BUT I'd completely feel like 3/3 (the last in the set), rather than an individual. I also have a hard time believing you wouldn't be able to find another name you like as much and that has meaning. If it's the link to the day that's meaningful, why not choose a name related to Valentine's or love?
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina