Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which do you like best?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Noelle Iris Huntley

15 34.09%
  • Noelle Hazel Huntley

5 11.36%
  • Noelle Ruby Huntley

3 6.82%
  • Noelle Vera Huntley

12 27.27%
  • Noelle Saoirse Huntley (seer-sha)

9 20.45%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which combo sounds best?

I know this is a 2-2-2 flow but I have seriously given up on finding a 3+ syllable middle.

Last name is like Huntley but the t is a d (please don't type out the real surname here for privacy)
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

Bump. Would love some more votes since I posted this pretty late last night
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

I picked Hazel It was hard for me to choose though because I feel something is a little off with the flow on all of them, but not horribly so. Probably because like you said, it's 2-2-2.

I dont think any of these names have a weird flow. I think they all sound fine. Maybe they all just fit my taste.

I like Vera in the middle spot the best. It's soft and feminine. I don't like the repetitive "ee" sounds of Ruby Huntley or the alliteration of Hazel Huntley. The difficult to pronounce Irish Saoirse seems oddly matched with easy-to-pronounce French Noelle and the Noelle Iris combo runs into each other. Don't worry about the syllables. I have lived with a 2-2-2 syllable count all my life and I'm not bothered. Just pick the mn you love the most and you won't regret it.
    All the best,
    Mischa.