Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which middle?

Which middle?

Okay, at this point we are sort of doubting Archer as a middle for Callen. I'm just not sure if it sounds right for our son.. but I could be over thinking it, as I tend to do. We are considering:
    Callen Sage-- I adore Sage as a middle, and want to use it for one of my children.
    Callen Bram-- My grandfather's middle name is Abraham and I think Bram would be a cool way to honor him. It's not extremely important that we honor him or anything, but it's something to consider.
    Callen Brooks-- My middle name is Brooke, so Brooks would honor me, but I'm wondering if Callen Brooks sounds too preppy and I don't want that vibe at all.
    Callen Ryker-- Ryker is a form of Richard, which is also a family name on my side. so I think that would be a cool way to honor my family as well.

Or, should we just stick to Callen Archer? The last name starts with P and is two syllables so I think these names flow well.
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Current name loves: Griffin Atlas, Jedidiah West, Malcolm Rivers, Charlie Hayes, Stellan August, Rome Atticus | | Shiloh Everly, Genevieve "Evie" Blake, Alice Fable, Carrigan Maeve, Gemma Island Aspen Claire

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 9/14/2014 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/

I'm not a fan of Callen Archer. I agree with you that while they are both great names, they just don't sound quite right together. My favorite of the suggestions is Callen Sage by a long shot. Never a fan of Brooks - always thought it sounded a little pretentious, but without the flare that make some other old fashioned pretentious names work.

That's what I was afraid of with Brooks. Thank you! Now I think I'll just take the name Brooks off the possibility list

I'll also take other suggestions too, if you or anyone else has any.
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Current name loves: Griffin Atlas, Jedidiah West, Malcolm Rivers, Charlie Hayes, Stellan August, Rome Atticus | | Shiloh Everly, Genevieve "Evie" Blake, Alice Fable, Carrigan Maeve, Gemma Island Aspen Claire

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 9/14/2014 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/

Oh gosh, I love ALL of these combos! My top 3 are: Callen Sage ( I LOVE Sage on a boy), Callen Archer, and Callen Bram.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Callen Brooks is my favorite favorite.
    Callen Brooks is my favorite.