Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I've almost got it narrowed down.......

My novel is about the next Ice Age occurring and how humanity would be affected (I know humans probably wouldn't survive IRL, but just suspend your disbelief!). The nine-year-old character is Ellis. and I need help with the main male and female characters.

Last name for the boy is Maurelle, which is why I can't use Rafael.
    My other choices-- Patch is already associated with a book (Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick), and Tomlin just doesn't seem right.
    The character has longish blond hair and dark eyes.
    The newest ideas for boys' names are Calix, Peregrine, Atticus,Finn, and Yuri. For the girl? I have NO idea on her characterization/last name, but names I like for this book include Lileas, Darlene, Anita, Myfanwy and Page.

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the rambling paragraph.
    Last edited by raevynstar; February 24th, 2014 at 06:09 PM.
    I'd like to get these points across:
    How would you feel? If someone bashed a name you loved, simply because it wasn't their style, wouldn't you be annoyed? You should definitely give feedback, but if possible, don't be rude or snippy
    Different/macho/long names aren't always trying too hard! I like the name Storm, and I AM NOT "TRYING HARD TO BE COOL"!!!!! The coolness or lack thereof has nothing to do with my choices.

*bump*...
    How would you feel? If someone bashed a name you loved, simply because it wasn't their style, wouldn't you be annoyed? You should definitely give feedback, but if possible, don't be rude or snippy
    Different/macho/long names aren't always trying too hard! I like the name Storm, and I AM NOT "TRYING HARD TO BE COOL"!!!!! The coolness or lack thereof has nothing to do with my choices.

Male: Cato, Ivo, Kai, Bracken, Maksim, Pavel, Lev, Kiva

Female: Lorca, Gyorgi (pronounce Georgie), Kinga, Shalon, Serah, Nysa, Marzena

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm using Nyssa for the girl. Anyone else for boys' suggestions?

Cayde, Lyvonn (Levon), Bevan, Jesse, Maicah (micah), Dru (Drew) Jaksn or Jaxon , Phelyx
    Dani mum to My little dude Bailey & my little minx Liberty
    ↓ Future names ↓
    K.P.T
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan