Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    How about Evelina? Or Aveline? Evangeline? Eva/Eve?

I like Eleanor and Margot the best from your list. Good, solid names. One of my favorite names ever is Anna. Is Ann to honor someone or would you consider Anna?
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

Margaret, Eleanor and Louise would all be great matches for the classical and distinguished depth of William. I like Mary too but then you may end up with William and Mary (like the monarchs and the college). Dorothy and Ann are ok although I do prefer Anne spelled with an "e".
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I ADORE Camellia! Camellia Ann or Camellia Lee would be so pretty! William and Camellia sounds nice,
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

Oh my goodness, please use Dorothy! The rest of your list is lovely, I especially like Eleanor and Margot, but I never see Dorothy. I think William Neely IV and Dorothy Louise or Dorothy Anne (I agree, please use the e) would be adorable.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah

I'd choose Camillia...or Cassandra, Alianor (an older spelling), Calista, Marguerite, or Ana.