Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Would you do this?

If I really love the name Belle or Adele or Ella or Bella would it be bad to name my daughter this if my name happened to be Michelle or Giselle? (yes my name ends in elle and this is the essential question I am looking to have answered)

Would the ones below be any different?

If I really love the name Tristan or Brendan or Aidan would it be bad to name my son this if my name happens to be Kristen/Susan/Rowan or if my husband was a Ryan or Logan?

or

If I really love the name Adelaide would it be bad to name my daughter this if my husband's name happened to be Wade?

or

If I really love the name Adara or Amara would it be bad to name my daughter this if my name happened to be Cara or Kara?

Thanks!
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Mica/Micah-Emmeline-Anna-Lena-Cassia-Faye-Liana-Piper-Violet-Nina-Carys

Rhys-Owen-Flynn-Lucas-Lorcan-Caleb-Ronan-Archer-Graham-Alexander-Henry-Jack-Ian-Seth-Miles-Cian-Sawyer-Emmett

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea/Azelie

I don't see a problem with any of these scenarios.
    "Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."

I think that it is absolutely fine! The names are different enough and if you love them then I don't see a reason why not!X
    Eulalie Della nn Edie
    Melisende Daisy & Ozias Bear
    Lolita Margot/Myrtle & Oscar Milton
    Ottilie & Zephyr

None of those seem like a problem to me at all!

Thanks for the feedback berries!
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Mica/Micah-Emmeline-Anna-Lena-Cassia-Faye-Liana-Piper-Violet-Nina-Carys

Rhys-Owen-Flynn-Lucas-Lorcan-Caleb-Ronan-Archer-Graham-Alexander-Henry-Jack-Ian-Seth-Miles-Cian-Sawyer-Emmett

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea/Azelie