Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    When my parents were thinking of names they had considered: Rebecca Christine, Laura Anna, and Ryan Jamieson. I ended up being named Kaitlin and I love my name. It was common, but every other Caitlin/Kaitlin/Caitlyn/Kaitlyn went with a nickname so I ended up feeling like the only one
    Last edited by kakin; May 22nd, 2014 at 04:14 AM. Reason: privacy

It's funny because my parents had Ashley Elaine picked out for a girl when my mom was pregnant with my older brother. Since they didn't get to use it the first time, they had planned to use it when my mom was pregnant with me if I was a girl (they didn't know our genders until we were born). When she was 8 months pregnant with me, mom heard Erin Nicole on t.v and instantly fell in love. She asked my dad what he thought of it and he said, "oh man, I wish you hadn't told me that." and mom said, "why?" and dad said, "I love it and wish I had thought of it!" That settled it, I was meant to be Erin. I am SO thankful they changed it because I know a million Ashley's. Haha. If I had been born a boy, I would probably still be nameless. They didn't have any boys names in mind when mom was pregnant with me, so it's a good thing I was a girl. lol. Although, I do think my mom liked Joel and Ethan.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

I am Victoria Alexandra. (currently legally changing my name to Alexandra Teah nn. Alex)

My "other names" (or if I had a sister) are:
    Alexandra Victoria
    Charlotte Louise
    Louise Charlotte
    Anastasia Louise - the reason my mum decided not to call me Anastasia is because I was born into a tiny village in Scotland (approx pop. 200 at the time) and most of the people in the village were old and mostly name Katie, Morag, Mary, Malcolm & Jock! She assumed that it was to "wild" for them! I actually would have loved to have been called Anastasia!

If I had been a boy:
    Benjamin Aaron (ah-Ron, not Erin)
    Aaron Benjamin
    Not very inventive! My actual brother is Donald-Aaron Ian. My dad is Donald, he is the 6th and my little brother is 7th. When my brother was born he called all the Scottish family and said "it's a boy, it's another Donald", meanwhile my mum called all the Northern Irish family and said "it's a boy, we're calling him Aaron. So, he ended up with a hyphenated name. The Scottish family call him Donald, the Northern Irish family call him Aaron. I'm glad I wasn't called Donald! Lmao! phew!

Apparently I wasn't named for a week. My sister finally stepped in and said you're naming her Lacey that's it!! I was almost Sheila or Shelby. Glad my sis stepped in!
    Current Favorites:

Girls: Ruby, June,Penelope, Pepper, Matilda, Chloe, Arya, Aurelia, Cricket, Myfawnwy

Boys: Jack, Phillip, Patrick, Sebastian, Bennett, Copper

If I had a child tomorrow I'd name it:
    Ruby June or Sebastian Patrick

My mom knew nothing about Cynthia all through her pregnancy. She wanted to name me Laura, but whenever she asked my dad about names, he stayed silent. He was no help. The second after I was born, he called me Cynthia, leaving my mom in a complete surprise. I am glad my mom wasn't a name nerd, otherwise she would be livid, especially since my dad already did the same thing when naming my brother.

Everyone likes my name though, including my mom. It was quickly growing on her. She told me Cynthia is the name of her cousin's girlfriend they've met years before they got married. My dad fell in love with the name the first time he heard about it and had saved it in his mind for.. I'm not sure how long, but it was between 5-10 years until I was born. My mom "unofficially" added my middle name Angelina when I was a toddler and I'll definitely add it legally someday. I'm just too lazy to deal with the paperwork now.

They found out the sex so they had no boy names prepared at all.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias