Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Given the son named Valor, I don't think you should use a synonym like Brave or Courage. Royal just means well-born (hardly a virtue) but Noble implies both birth as well as character-- I think it's by far the best on your list.

You might also like True, Merit, Justice, Loyal, or Worth.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the reason for repeated extreme prematurity?
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

I think Noble goes best as well with their names too. We'd probably name him Noble Joachim.

They have never found a reason why I went into labor for both pregnancies. I suck at being pregnant though! Bed rest both times starting at 12 weeks. The best thing is getting to see the baby more often because of monitoring. But people think we are crazy going for #4 and we are but crossing fingers. We have our hands full with our special 3 now.
    Mama to 3 soon to be 4 boys.

Knight Lancelot and Hero Augustin my miracle 24 weekers.
    Valor Dumont my can't be left out 26 weeker.
    Hoping to go full term with the next one!

so weird - last night I dreamed all night long that we were naming our unborn son Valor!
    I like Noble with your other names.

I really like virtue names like Bravery, Courage, Haven (current obsession), Prosper...

...but since you already have...

Knight, Hero and Valor at home I think Nobel is the best with you subset. (I adore Valor btw - awesome choice.)
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Thanks everybody. I think we will go with Noble! Can't wait.
    Mama to 3 soon to be 4 boys.

Knight Lancelot and Hero Augustin my miracle 24 weekers.
    Valor Dumont my can't be left out 26 weeker.
    Hoping to go full term with the next one!