Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names similar to Amelie, or Margot?

DH went through my list and the only names he liked were Amelie and Margot. Sophie and Ava got a maybe but we both worry about it being way too popular. Elowen also got a maybe (but it doesn't go well with Lila and Nolan).

Evie/Waverly/Tessa/Willow/Olive/Elsa/Ivy/Everly/Maple/Hattie/Josie/Harper/Eliza/Greer/Ellery/Nora/Coralie/Darcy/Zoe/Eloise/Gwen/Hazel/Leonie/Stella all got no's.

He likes names that "look" good as well as sound good. For example Amelie is great looking apparently and Darcy is not. Nothing too weird and nothing too common. I feel like we both dislike almost all names enough to use them.

I'm really getting depressed about Sophie being such a popular name.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe_belle View Post
    DH went through my list and the only names he liked were Amelie and Margot. Sophie and Ava got a maybe but we both worry about it being way too popular. Elowen also got a maybe (but it doesn't go well with Lila and Nolan).

Evie/Waverly/Tessa/Willow/Olive/Elsa/Ivy/Everly/Maple/Hattie/Josie/Harper/Eliza/Greer/Ellery/Nora/Coralie/Darcy/Zoe/Eloise/Gwen/Hazel/Leonie/Stella all got no's.

He likes names that "look" good as well as sound good. For example Amelie is great looking apparently and Darcy is not. Nothing too weird and nothing too common. I feel like we both dislike almost all names enough to use them.

I'm really getting depressed about Sophie being such a popular name.
    Here are a few options that may/may not appeal. Some look amazing on paper.

Aiméa
    Aimédine
    Aiméla
    Aimélia
    Aimélina
    Aiméline
    Aimélise

and here is a huge list that I will just throw out there and let you sift through...I hope it helps, I don't mean to over whelm you, (you seem to been through wares of name stress...) so I apologies a head, but wanted to give every option I could think of.
    Améda
    Amédéa
    Amédée
    Amédia
    Amédie
    Amédine
    Amédinia
    Amédora
    Amélante
    Améliana
    Amélidée
    Amélienne
    Amazélise- my favorite but resembles amaze if you go by the shortened a syllable and not the long a syllable- A-mahz-eh-lees

Améline
    Amélise
    Aménaïde
    Améraldée
    Améralise
    Amérande
    Améreldée
    Améréline
    Amérélise
    Amérentienne
    Amériline
    Amérilise
    Amérine
    Amérise
    Améthilda
    Améthilde
    Amétine
    Tcc

Adela, Beatrice, Berthe, Beryl, Calliope, Celeste, Cleo, Evangeline, Grete, Guinevere, Isadora, Ivanna, Leonie, Lilac, Lisette, Lucienne, Maelle, Marilla, Marisol, Mathilde, Maude, Melina, Ottoline, Paulina, Pascale, Rosalind, Sibyl, Tatiana, Xanthe, Yulia, Zara, Zinnia.
    Alasdair, Alcott, Anders, Augustine, Barnaby, Benoit, Desmond, Eliot, Evander, Felix, Gilbert, Graham, Hugo, Jonah, Julian, Kyrill, Leif, Lev, Malcolm, Maxfield, Morgan, Montgomery, Orion, Orlando, Pascal, Rhys, Roman

- Evelyn - Alice - Margot - Edith - Maeve - Gaia - Sylvie - Indira - Martha - Beatrix - Miriam (Miri) - Freya -

- Seth - Marcus - Stefan - Roran (Rory) - Caspar - Reuben - Malachi - Christopher (Kit) - Eben - Gideon -

- Eden - Indigo - Ezri - Ophelia (Effie) - Zinnia - / - Tycho - Atticus - Beckett - Marius - Zephyr -

Amelie and Margot are both really pretty names. Have you considered using Sophie/Sophia as a middle?