Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My daughter has 3. A first & 2 middles. I considered throwing a 4th into the mix, but Nameberry convinced me not to! I remember one comment that said this practice was "only for royals" so I didn't want to seem like I was trying to be overly fancy. My daughter has a first name that's all her own and 2 middles that honor someone special on each side of her family, that 4th name was another honor name. I wanted to use it cause I thought I was going to only want one child so I thought it was my only chance to honor my aunt.

Or maybe it's kuh-RIN? I also want to know how it's said that it's impossible over here O_o

But I think 2 middles is enough. I wouldn't (though I've thought about it :P ) go over 2 middles.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Two middles is more than enough for me, sometimes it's actually bordering on being a bit much if long names are used - any more than three names is only acceptable for royalty.

As for Karin, in Denmark were it's fairly common though slightly dated, we pronounce it KAH-rinn.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I guess depending on how you look at it I have either two first names or two middles, my mother has always considered my first name to be Lizalee though my father had never accepted that idea so my names are Liza Lee, up until I was in high school I went by both of them as my first name in school and sports and stuff with just Liza being a nick name and Liz being an even shorter one now it's just easier that I go by Liza as my first/nickname if I get Liza Lee off my mother it gets my attention but if I get Liza Lee Mary I know I'm in trouble lol
    Also Liza is pronounced as Liz-ah rather than lie-za
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    As for Karin, in Denmark were it's fairly common though slightly dated, we pronounce it KAH-rinn.
    So almost identical to Karen then, hmm. I wonder why that's impossible for Americans?
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.