Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    <3 Margot <3

With Sébastien for a brother, I would stick with a French name for the girl. Since you're honouring family with the name mn Linda, the flow of the fn/mn isn't as important as the first name and surname.

1 Genevieve Linda - this name will probably be pronounced the French way in Quebec. A great match with her older brother's name.
    2 Josephine Linda - a majestic choice
    3 Margot Linda - I love the spunky Margot (this spelling is best)
    4 Delphine Linda - pretty
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I agree with mischa's assessment Though I'd slot Amelia as #4 over Delphine (never been a fan of that name).
    Mama to Gabriel James 12.03.12 & Phoebe Clementine 04.26.15

Adeline Rosemary. Josephine Alice. Felicity Irene. Susannah Margot. Eliza Maeve...

Sebastian Thomas. Calvin Alexander. Linus Benjamin. August Nathaniel. Arthur Simon...

For today...

Delphine "Della" is my favorite from your list, and it works well with big brother's name.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥

Ada ♥ Beatrice ♥ Christabel ♥ Cordelia ♥ Dorothea ♥ Eliza ♥ Elza ♥ Frances ♥ Harriet ♥ Ida ♥ Iris ♥ Jessamine ♥ Joy ♥
    Mary ♥ Matilda ♥ Nora ♥ Olive ♥ Pearl ♥ Rosabel ♥ Rose ♥ Rosemary ♥ Sarah ♥ Thessaly ♥ Violet

Abel ♥ Archer ♥ Asher ♥ August ♥ Beau ♥ Benedict ♥ Edmund ♥ Fletcher ♥ Francis ♥ Gabriel ♥ Isaac ♥ Joah ♥ John ♥ Josiah ♥
    Jude ♥ Nathaniel ♥ Noah ♥ Raphael ♥ Reuben ♥ Samuel ♥ Sebastian ♥ Tobias ♥ Winston ♥ Zachariah

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    With Sébastien for a brother, I would stick with a French name for the girl. Since you're honouring family with the name mn Linda, the flow of the fn/mn isn't as important as the first name and surname.

1 Genevieve Linda - this name will probably be pronounced the French way in Quebec. A great match with her older brother's name.
    2 Josephine Linda - a majestic choice
    3 Margot Linda - I love the spunky Margot (this spelling is best)
    4 Delphine Linda - pretty
    These are my favorites on your list too!
    Margot could have a nickname Gigi or Mari.
    Names I admire but can't necessarily use myself: Adela, Berthe, Beryl, Calliope, Celeste, Cleo, Grete, Guinevere, Isadora, Lilac, Lisette, Lucienne, Maelle, Marilla, Marisol, Melina, Ottoline, Pascale, Sibyl, Zara, Zinnia. Boys: Alasdair, Alcott, Anders, Augustine, Barnaby, Evander, Felix, Gilbert, Graham, Hugo, Julian, Kyrill, Leif, Lev, Malcolm, Maxfield, Morgan, Montgomery, Orion, Orlando, Rhys, Roman.