Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thoughts on My Girl Choices

Hello!

Thank you to those that had given suggestions on my other thread, you were all so amazingly helpful!

Before I show my husband my options, I'd really like some opinions on my list! Which names are your top ones from my list? And which do you like best with big brother Sébastien (still have NO ideas for her twin brother, though). Her middle name will be Linda, after my mother. I am always open to other suggestions as well! We had talked about using another French name but we are not exclusive to them.

Thanks a ton!
    Cora

Alice
    Amelia
    Astrid
    Charlotte
    Cordelia (does the Cor- cause it to be too close to my name?)
    Eleanor
    Emeline (this spelling only)
    Evangeline
    Genevieve (worried about the pronunciation differences between our English and French family members)
    Josephine
    Madeleine (worried about the popularity of "Maddie" names)
    Margot
    Matilda
    Penelope
    Thisbe (worried this may be TOO different)

What a nice list! I love Margot. Josephine, Alice, and Cordelia are runners up. I think the similarity to your own name is nice. You really can't go wrong with a lost this lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by dotdraper View Post
    What a nice list! I love Margot. Josephine, Alice, and Cordelia are runners up. I think the similarity to your own name is nice. You really can't go wrong with a lost this lovely!
    Thank you! I'm hoping my husband will feel the same! He's so picky and isn't very good at giving suggestions when he turns something down!

I love so many of the names on your list!

My favorites with your son's name:
    Amelia & Sebastien
    Emeline & Sebastien
    Evangeline & Sebastien
    Madeleine & Sebastien

If you are open to a variation of Linda, I think Linette or Linnea would be beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by maltwin1 View Post
    I love so many of the names on your list!

My favorites with your son's name:
    Amelia & Sebastien
    Emeline & Sebastien
    Evangeline & Sebastien
    Madeleine & Sebastien

If you are open to a variation of Linda, I think Linette or Linnea would be beautiful.
    Thank you! Since Linda was my mother's exact name, I really don't want to mess with it. I want my daughter to have her grandmother's name as her middle name