Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

HONEST thoughts on Adalie...

Hi again, Berries! By now, you're probably tired of me LOL. What is your HONEST opinion on the name Adalie? I love the nickname Addie and I love how cute it is! What are your thoughts on Adalie June? Thank you!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Honestly, I find it sounds incomplete. Like it should either be Adalia, Natalie, or Adalyn. I see the appeal though, it just feels a bit incomplete.
    Mickie

| Éloïse / Élise | Camille | Sophie-Anne / Laurianne |
    | Sébastien | Luca | Théo |

@Mickie: I like your suggestion of Adalyn, thank you
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

I think Adalie is a great "Ad" name with the huge upside (imo) of not getting automatically shortened to Addie (such as Addison, Adeline, Adalyn). That said, some people might think you're saying Addie rather than Adalie and since you like the nickname Addie a bit it might be worth going for something longer. I also like Adalia, but honestly love the simplicity of just Ada or Aida.

Sounds like half of Natalie.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid