Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Best/Worst Sibsets You've Heard Of

I don't know if this has been done before, but I wanted to post a thread about any fantastic or horrible sibsets you've met, heard of, etc. These don't have to be names you like, just names you like together. For example, I recently met three siblings named Grace, Jack, and Harper. Although I only love Grace out of these three, I thought they all go perfectly together. A bad sibset I've met is twins names Jean and Joan, which is awful for obvious reasons. Another great sibset I've heard recently are four children - Charlotte, twins Grant and Emmeline "Emmy", and their little brother Alexander. I thought these names are perfect together stylistically. So, what are the best and worst sibsets you've come across?
    Erin * Eleanor "Ellie" * Caroline * Claire * Mary * Grace * Anna * Sophie * Madeleine * Margaret "Maisy" *

James * Henry * Paul * Owen *Charles "Charlie" *

Worst is BY FAR sisters named Doris & Paizlee. I have also met sisters Isabella & Elizabeth and brothers James & Zayden.

Best sibset I've met is probably my bestie's sisbset -- Hannah & Daniel. Both are wonderful Biblical names.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Quote Originally Posted by dramagrl19 View Post
    Best sibset I've met is probably my bestie's sisbset -- Hannah & Daniel. Both are wonderful Biblical names.
    My bestie is Hannah with a brother named Daniel, how weird! They have a younger brother named David, another great biblical name. Love their sibset.
    Probably the worst sibset I've ever encountered was my another friend's cousins. Her cousins are Archer, Nash (g), & South (b). I just can't imagine those in one sibset, their just so weird to me. I guess Archer is okay, but Nash and South?
    We have the cutest fraternal twins in the preschool my school runs named Jacob and Emelia. They are so cute and by far my favorite kids in the class. That is the only adorable sibset I can think of off the top of my head.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Paul | Jude | Basil | Tobias | Nico | Abram | Samuel | James |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Delia | Helena | Lena | Margo | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

I don't know if this is good or bad...it's mismatched, but I like the names: siblings Titus, Bethany, Carly, Allie, and Jaelyn.
    ~~~In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth~~~

Worst was Jayden & Zaiden. Another bad one was Zayden & Zane.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid