Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    one that i am not a fan of is Leann, Leah, Leandra, & Leigh –– too matchy

couple of my favorites:
    Lucy & Elliot
    Max & Izzy (short for Maximilian & Isabel)

hardest to spell:
    Naphtali, Keeva, and Eliezar
    Last edited by kmdharrington; March 2nd, 2014 at 11:11 PM.

Ladies: Florence•Amelia•Daisy•Martha•Millie•Scar lett•Sophia•Poppy•Freya•Amelie•Maisie• Olivia•Charlotte•Imogen•Harriet
    Evie•Lillian•Isabelle•Ella•Louisa•Eleano r•Violet•Lucy•Annabelle•Phoebe•Elsie•M innie•Matilda•Grace•Evelyn•Pixie

Gentlemen: Albert•Matthew•Henry•Louis•William•Harry •Teddy•James•Charlie•Christopher• Ernest•Andrew•Adam•Thomas•Alfie
    Edward•Archie•Daniel•Harrison•George•Sta nley•Joel•Rafferty•Michael•Samuel•Winsto n•Freddie•Darcy

I know siblings named Miles and Livia. That's the best sibset I know.
    Gregory, Zachary, Nicolas, and Kasey (girl) are my cousins. I feel my Aunt and Uncle dropped the ball with their daughter.
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    Rosemary Pearl, Priscilla Beatrice, Eleanor Louisa, Florence Guinevere, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane
    Winston Kenneth, Abraham Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Nathaniel Roscoe, Isaac Timothy, Gideon Arthur

Caitlyn & Lachlan

I dislike the shared 2nd syllables.
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Quote Originally Posted by dramagrl19 View Post
    Best sibset I've met is probably my bestie's sisbset -- Hannah & Daniel. Both are wonderful Biblical names.
    My bestie is Hannah with a brother named Daniel, how weird! They have a younger brother named David, another great biblical name. Love their sibset.
    Probably the worst sibset I've ever encountered was my another friend's cousins. Her cousins are Archer, Nash (g), & South (b). I just can't imagine those in one sibset, their just so weird to me. I guess Archer is okay, but Nash and South?
    We have the cutest fraternal twins in the preschool my school runs named Jacob and Emelia. They are so cute and by far my favorite kids in the class. That is the only adorable sibset I can think of off the top of my head.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Lilia | Thalia | Jane | Natalia | Persephone | Alice | Calliope | Nina |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Linus | Jude | Thomas | Basil | Abram | Samuel | Elliott | Jasper |

Pondering: Nephele/Nephelie/Nephelë/Nefeli
    Help me out? http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...hele?p=2669057

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum |

Have a fabulous day!