Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Best/Worst Sibsets You've Heard Of

I don't know if this has been done before, but I wanted to post a thread about any fantastic or horrible sibsets you've met, heard of, etc. These don't have to be names you like, just names you like together. For example, I recently met three siblings named Grace, Jack, and Harper. Although I only love Grace out of these three, I thought they all go perfectly together. A bad sibset I've met is twins names Jean and Joan, which is awful for obvious reasons. Another great sibset I've heard recently are four children - Charlotte, twins Grant and Emmeline "Emmy", and their little brother Alexander. I thought these names are perfect together stylistically. So, what are the best and worst sibsets you've come across?
    Erin * Eleanor "Ellie" * Caroline * Claire * Mary * Grace * Anna * Sophie * Madeleine * Margaret "Maisy" *

James * Henry * Paul * Owen *Charles "Charlie" *

Worst is BY FAR sisters named Doris & Paizlee. I have also met sisters Isabella & Elizabeth and brothers James & Zayden.

Best sibset I've met is probably my bestie's sisbset -- Hannah & Daniel. Both are wonderful Biblical names.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

I don't know if this is good or bad...it's mismatched, but I like the names: siblings Titus, Bethany, Carly, Allie, and Jaelyn.
    I'm a teenberry, a Christian, and a bookworm.
    Finn*John "Johnkin"*Dean*Colin*Cove*Avery*Absalom*Sam*Ki rby
    Elsa "Elsie* Mireille*Wilhelmina*Xandra*Virginia*Charlie*Agnes* Saoirse*Alice*Euphrosyne.[/CENTER]

Worst was Jayden & Zaiden. Another bad one was Zayden & Zane.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

I don't know any terrible ones, but I've often thought of these as mismatched:
    Courtney (g) (19) and Natasha (14)
    Lachlan (23), Jessica (20) and Kelsey (b) (18) - Jessica and Lachlan go perfectly together, but then came Kelsey...

Some that I really like:
    Catherine (18), Anna (15) and Elizabeth (10) - I've always loved this classic sibset!
    Harriet (13) and Eloise (11) - my cousins: I've always thought of it as classic but quirky
    Lucy (17) and Alice (15) - so sweet!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *