Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions! I'm not sure I'm feeling Esperanza, though. That would be hubby's pick.

Mireya! I met this little girl two weeks ago named Mireya, with these big, beautiful, smoldering black and the most beautiful little heart-shaped face and rich, curly black hair. She was utterly perfect, and I've grown to love Mireya because of her! I also love Beatriu and Alaia, but those are technically Catalan and Basque, respectively.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Some Favorites:

Lusila
    Lola
    Marisol
    Liliosa
    Analia
    Camile
    Mireia / Mirella -- same as Mireya but I believe these two spellings are more authentic?
    Clarita
    Clementina / Clementia
    Isabella -- love the spanish pronunciation
    Eloisa
    Elodia
    Araceli
    Melia
    Paloma / Palomina
    Alma / Almira
    Xiomara -- not sure if this one is actually Spanish, just know a hispanic woman with this name and it is so exotic and lovely.

I've always had a thing for Lucinda.

{ Current Faves }

Azura | Antigone | Charlotte | Desdemona | Imogen | Linnea | Theodora | Minerva | Ophelia

Cassius | Linneaus | Massimo | Gabriel | Thaddeus/Taddeo | Matteo | Theodore | Xanthus | Xavier