Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

opinions and suggestions please!

We'd like to know what people think of these ideas and if you have any other suggestions, especially for middle names. Thanks!

For boys....
    Josiah Alexander
    Elias Daniel or Marquez
    Marquez Brian or Ryan
    Matias Jonathan

For girls....
    Tatiana Elise or Estrella We really need suggestions!
    Seraphina Arianna
    Anastasia Lynae
    Last edited by fiona74; February 23rd, 2014 at 02:01 PM.

I really love Josiah Alexander. It's so strong and masculine. Elias Daniel is great too
    Your other two boy names just aren't my style but they still flow nicely.
    I think Anastasia Lynae is beautiful. I love the name Seraphina so I would encourage you to use it!
    However, if it was up to me, I would choose a different middle. I just don't like it when both first and middle names end in the same sound. But that's just a picky preference of mine.

Suggestions:

Seraphina Clare
    Seraphina Pearl
    Seraphina Maeve
    Seraphina June
    Seraphina Amabel
    Seraphina Giselle
    Serephina Violet
    Seraphina Louise

I tend to prefer one syllable middles with Seraphina!
    les filles ~ Constance Elowen Fiona Georgia Hazel Ivy Juneau Magnolia Pearl Viola

les garçons ~ August Frederick Hugo Isaac Jude Lincoln Magnus Otis Rhys Theodore

Thanks for your response! We're not sure about the first and middle names ending with the same sound, but are having a tough time finding ones we like besides the common names like Marie, Rose, and Lynn. We found Lynae and thought we'd go with that instead of Lynn. We like the last 4 of your suggestions so thanks!
    Last edited by fiona74; February 23rd, 2014 at 10:38 AM.

We came up with another mn idea for Tatiana, but are still looking.

Tatiana Jolie

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude