Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Give me girl names similar to...

My boyfriend are trying to find some more names we both agree on. So far, that list consists of:
    Everly
    Mila
    Remy (He barely agrees to this, but I adore it so he is consenting)
    Emery
    Brynn

I'd love to hear what names you think kinda fit the style of this list, to give us more options.

Thanks Berries!
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Current name loves: Griffin Atlas, Jedidiah West, Malcolm Rivers, Charlie Hayes, Stellan August, Rome Atticus | | Shiloh Everly, Genevieve "Evie" Blake, Alice Fable, Carrigan Maeve, Gemma Island Aspen Claire

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 9/14/2014 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Well they all seem kind of similar with the e's and the r's and the y's. except Mila. I was not aware that Remy was unisex. I do like Rory for both sexes (altho usually as a nickname for Aurora for a girl).

Anyway, let's see.... Waverly, Willa, Eva, Avery, Audrey, Aubrey, Rory, Tessa, Finley, Quinn, Piper, Nola, Nova, Wren?

I like a lot of the ones on your list, @bibliophile. Unfortunately, a lot of them we can't use for various reasons.
    Romy-- I'm just not sure if I can shake the Romney association
    Piper-- Surname starts with P, so the initials would be P.P.
    Lucy-- He has a bad association with this name.
    Isla-- My great grandmas name, but he isn't a fan!
    Sadie-- His mom hates a woman with this name, lol

Names we COULD use from your list, however, are Keira and maybe Cora, and Esme for a middle.

@emsky I've heard some people say they think Remy is a boy name... but Remy sounds SO feminine to me! I couldn't see it on a boy. I think he would like Waverly, Eva, and maybe Rory, I'm not sure.
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Current name loves: Griffin Atlas, Jedidiah West, Malcolm Rivers, Charlie Hayes, Stellan August, Rome Atticus | | Shiloh Everly, Genevieve "Evie" Blake, Alice Fable, Carrigan Maeve, Gemma Island Aspen Claire

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 9/14/2014 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/