Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Everly - I surprisingly like this a lot. It's not really my style but very pretty. I've also seen it spelled Everleigh.

Mila - I really like this as well. However, I prefer Myla. It is said differently (MY-la) instead of MEE-la), but it has more of the 'y' sounding names u seem to like.

Remy- this one is probably my least favorite, but I don't hate it either.

Emery- this does kind of remind me of an emery board, but it is very pretty. I prefer Everly (very similar). What about Amerie instead? Pronunciation is a bit different, but basically the same.

Brynn- I know a little girl named Bryn, and I quite like it. She has a little sister named Marin so IDK if you'd like that.

Other names you might like:
    Callisa (Calli)
    Riya (pro. Riy-uh, not Ree-ah)
    Kyla
    Lena
    Ayla
    Brielle
    [CENTER][CENTER]Current faves: [/CENTER]
    Girls: Adelina, Myla, Serena, Vivienne

Boys: Hugo, Rowan

Guilty Pleasures: Aspen, Ophelia, Hermione, Lavinia, Guinevere, Odessa, Anastacia[/CENTER]

Camille- This could possibly be usable to us, but he would want it Camila.
    Brielle- is the name of a little girl that is very close to me, so I don't think I could use it, but it is beautiful.
    Reese/Rhys/Reece- His grandfather's name was Reece, but his little cousin's name is Kaden Reece to honor him. I still think we could use it, but he doesn't.
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 12/16/2014 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/

Is this an all girls list?

Everly - Adorable! I like the nickame Ev and Evy
    Mila - Sweet! Such a darling name, maybe an uncommon nickname for Amelia?
    Remy - I really like this but I'm pretty biased about this name because of Olivia Wilde's character on House, M.D.
    Emery - Not bad.
    Brynn - I prefer the the single N spelling

Marlowe
    Molly
    Layla
    Lily
    Sadie
    Ava
    Eva
    Natalie
    Natalia
    Hayley
    Hadley
    Olivia
    Holly
    Dolly
    Vivian/Vivienne
    Alison/Allison
    Greer/Grier
    Harper
    Piper
    Amateur party planner. Alive for nearly sixteen years, in love with names since forever. Deliberately misspelling names is not an option.

Romy has an association with Romney? I didn't make that connection....if that's the only thing that's putting you off, I wouldn't be too concerned. Even though it's a few letters off, the pronunciation makes them very different (roam-ee versus rahm-nee). I personally love Romy, and the potential association wouldn't bother me, though I didn't realize there was one beforehand. I'm glad you like Keira, Cora & Esme though!
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

@namenthusiast Yes it is, but I'm always open to boy suggestions, I don't care haha! Of your names, we could use Laila (this spelling), Natalie, Greer, and maybe Harper. I personally ADORE Dolly, but it's another one that my boyfriend would laugh at if I suggested it. Also, we'd probably use Hadley for our girl name if my boyfriend's name wasn't Bradley. Bradley and Hadley are absolutely too close together.

bibliophile, I was saying Romy wrong apparently! I was saying it Rah-my, but It still looks like Romney to me. It isn't a BAD association and I'm not sure if anyone else would associate the two names, but I do. And I just don't think I can shake it.
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Check out my Name Blog! Latest post 12/16/2014 http://nameloves.blogspot.com/