Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Welcome baby Enid!

We welcomed our new daughter Enid Katherine to the world last week(ish). Big sis Aveline Lenore couldn't be more pleased. She calls the new babe Eenie Meenie (hope it doesn't stick ).

Congratulations! Enid Katherine is a beautiful name. I love Enid, it has such a great meaning and history and it's so underused, I'm so happy to hear of a new baby Enid in the world. I think Eenie Meenie is super cute for a sibling-bestowed nickname, haha.

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your second baby girl, Enid Katherine. Welcome to the world, Eenie Meenie! (sorry, that nn is too adorable that I couldn't resist ).
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Enid Katherine is a very pretty name! Congratulations to all of you.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Anna & Catherine, Caroline & Emily; Benjamin & Elliot, James & Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel & Maeve; Evan & Kyle, Liam & Patrick
    French: Celeste, Charlotte & Claire
    Short & Sweet: Eve & Jane, Grace & Rose; Jack & Leo

Congratulations! Your nickname for little Enid is adorable, and I like her names too.
    teenberry . names . royals . history . divergent . photography

adelina sophia ♕ magdalena élisabeth ♕ isla aveline ♕ athénaïs lenore ♕ beatrice adeline
    leo xavier ♕ alexander george ♕ thomas archie ♕ harry lysander ♕ cornelius laszlo

i have given my lists of girls and boys names a clean up!

crushes: ada . vita . margot . melita . jonah . albert . peregrine
    gp crushes: leopoldine. appoline . ileana . zosia "zsa zsa" . evangelos. tassilo . claudius