Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can't make a decision! Please help!

So I went from a short list of names, down to 3, which got down to 2, which is now back up to 7. I feel like this little boy will never have a name. I feel lost and frustrated. I want to find that perfect name for him. so any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
    So our list now consists of: Brody, Ford, Gavin, Knox, Owen, Ryder, Spencer.
    Brody: Our daughters name is Lily and I don't really like having another y ending, but I do like the name.
    Ford: My husbands name is Clifford, so we love the association to his name but we fear everyone will hate/make fun of.
    Gavin: We really do like this name and its currently our top contender, just not 100% sold.
    Knox: We really like it but fear it won't grow as an adult name.
    Owen: Seems to plain compared to the others.
    Ryder: Our sons name is Chase and don't know if its too odd having a Chase and Ryder.
    Spencer: We like that you don't hear it as much but wonder if it truly fits with my other kids.
    Lily Elizabeth 08/08/08-Chase Steven 01/28/10-Zack Francis 12/21/12-Drew Daniel 07/06/14

My little girl "name" in waiting: *Isla Josephine*

I like Ford the best for you. I like the way it fits in the sibset of Chase, Lily, and Zack. My second choice would be Gavin.
    Claire

Eleanor, Esther, Genevieve, Tess, Celia, Iris, Arden, Paige, Amalia, Fiona, Eliza
    Samuel, Theodore, Elias, Simon, Cole, Thomas, Henry, Eamon, Arthur

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
    - Albus Dumbledore

My top picks would be Ford or Spencer.

I like that Ford has a link to your husband and I don't see why he would be made fun of for the name? Surname-names are in.

Spencer is a lovely name - I agree it is quite different to your other kids' names but that has never been an issue for me. My siblings names are very different and no one has ever commented on it. Now we all live in different places so many of my friends don't even know what my siblings names are anyway...

Knox and Ryder feel a little trendy, plus I think Chase and Ryder is a little much!

I personally don't care for Brody, Gavin or Owen, but they are perfectly fine names. If you truly love Gavin, go for it!

Good luck!
    Victor | Ephraim | Phineas | Alfred | Rupert

Trudy | Marceline | Ramona | Cicely | Winifred

Brody: I would say no since you have a daughter named Lily.
    Ford: Just makes me think of the car company. I don't like the sound of it either. Chase and Ford together sound like someone is running after a car.
    Gavin: This name "fits" with Lily and Chase.
    Knox: Harsh and unattractive.
    Owen: A fine name that goes well with your children's.
    Ryder: All I hear is "ride her" and your don't need two sons called Chase and Ryder.
    Spencer: the most handsome and distinguished of your choices. Lily, Chase and Spencer would be fine together. This is my favourite choice for you.

Top Three are: Spencer, Owen and Gavin.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Lily, Chase
    I can't decide maybe Gavin but I like Ford more

Lucas
    Elliott
    Vaughan
    Heath
    Trent
    Tristan
    Jake
    Liam
    Last edited by rollo; February 20th, 2014 at 01:04 PM.
    Psalm 23