Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Building A List For A Friend

My best friend has asked me to make her a list of names in her style, because I love to make name lists. Of course I was more than willing to help - however our styles are a lot different. *Neither of us are expecting, just so you all know.

Her list of favourites are:

Violet
    Olivia
    Charlotte
    Amelia
    Emily
    Alyssa
    Isabella
    Sophia
    Juliet

What other names can you suggest? She doesn't seem to like Florence, Martha, etc, so most of my style is out. Thank you!
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

polina, nineteen
    french/russian/swedish living in st. petersburg, russia
    art history major, web developer

clementine + ottoline + romilly + sybella + matilda
    wilhelmina + tallulah + marlowe + emiliana + saskia

felix + sebastian + milo + oscar + fabian
    cosmo + archer + rufus + dashiell + caius

{ mommy to jagger the cat }

Polly

currently loving

Ophelia | Leonor | Penelope

Flora is back!

August | Caspar | Elliott | Oscar | Theo

I'd suggest

-Analeigh
    -Victoria
    -Elizabeth
    -Felicity
    -Emmeline
    -Piper
    -Harper
    -Gabrielle/Gabriella
    -Mina
    -Tessa
    -Caroline
    -Norah
    -Delilah

Those seem like they would be her style.

Thanks everyone!

@polina I can totally see her with Gemma, Aria, Isla, Hazel, Eloise, Lila, Cara, Felicity, Georgia, Scarlett, Matilda, Eleanor, Alice, Clara & Felicity. It's funny that you suggested Anastasia - her name is Stacey

@opheliaflora; Penelope, Rosalie, Mia, Zoe, Annabelle, Ruby, Lucy, Amelie, Eliza & Zoe are perfect for her I think, thank you!

@mrs_anton_yelchin1990 I can really see her with Gabriella, Nora, & Tessa, thank you!
    "While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"