Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I once got a note from a neighbour spelling my name Frayjah. Wow.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

Mine isn't too difficult just different spellings..

Stacy
    Stacee
    Stacie
    I got Staycee once

Stacey is the spelling that most girls from the 80s have but I always get asked
    Auntie to Connor Douglas (June 2012) & Parker Isabella (Oct 2013)

~*Ariadne*Celeste*Esmé*Deirdre*Linnéa*~
    ~*Cian*Everett*Julian*Soren*Theodore*~

My full list here. Please comment and I'll comment on yours
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

(Not currently expecting or TTC)

I'm Alice and I have gotten Alyce before. Nothing to weird. Any other spelling ends up being a version of Elise.
    Theodore Arthur

Yesterday I went to Starbucks and McKenna was spelled Nicina... I'm assuming he misheard me but there was hardly anyone there. I do get the occasional Makena or Mekena which bothers me to no end.

I'm a Giulia whose mother misspelled the name on the birth certificate. Legally (sometimes) I'm a Guilia. I've gotten every spelling you can imagine. I spell my name out, and it still ends up Jiulia, Julian, Givla, Givlia, Giula, etc! Anything under the sun is possible.

The absolutely most intruiging "spelling" of my name I've ever gotten though was Neal. I have no idea where it came from or how it even resembles Giulia in any form or fashion, but during high school I would get college letters for Giulia J. lastname, and Neal J. lastname. I used to joke I had a twin.

And finally, the most infamous story regarding my name, during high school a teacher misread my nametag as Gorilla. Funniest moment ever!