Names Searched Right Now:

Almost decided...

I have been try for a long time to decide on a brother for Myla Elizabeth.

I have narrowed it down to 3 names:

James - I love this name, but I don't think it goes to well with Myla. Wdyt?

Asher - I love how Asher sounds with Myla and I like the name but I can't make myself love it. I really like the names together though.

Rowan- this is my favorite name, and I think my favorite combo. Idk. I think Asher might go a little better but since Myla can be more of a trendy name or more of a classic, and the other names we like for future children are more classic than modern, I feel like Rowan would fit better than Asher.

Idk, I need help obviously. Thanks
    [CENTER][CENTER]Current faves: [/CENTER]
    Girls: Adelina, Myla, Serena, Vivienne

Boys: Hugo, Rowan

Guilty Pleasures: Aspen, Ophelia, Hermione, Lavinia, Guinevere, Odessa, Anastacia[/CENTER]

Is Myla pronounced my-la or mee-la?

I actually think any of the names could work. James is more classic, but it is very versatile.

Asher does sound good, but I don't think it sounds so much better than Rowan. If Rowan is your favorite, and that's the direction you want your sibset to take, I would choose that! There's also Ronan or Rohan.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Miranda Sylvie | Margot Elspeth | Hazel Matilda
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Donovan Ezra | Leo Anderson | Lucian Matteo

Although all three names are nice IMO, since Rowan appears to be your favorite I wouldn't second-guess yourself and would go with that one!

I like James best with Myla! I am not a fan of Asher.

I think all 3 names work. I'm not a huge fan of classic names but I really do like James with Myla. I feel like it opens a lot of name opportunities for future names. But you really can't go wrong with any of the names. Good Luck
    Lily Elizabeth 08/08/08-Chase Steven 01/28/10-Zack Francis 12/21/12-Drew Daniel 07/06/14

My little girl "name" in waiting: *Isla Josephine*