Names Searched Right Now:

Question Help with Character Names

Hello, people who have come to my thread. Hi.

Um, I have three characters that need naming. My book will be in the science fiction genre, though in the modern day, as it's just some genetically altered super humans, so there's no need to make up names.

I have two characters, a boy and a girl, who are twins. They are the strongest in the group of Ashlings, as I call them. Basically there's this camp in the middle of nowhere for the Ashlings and you get trained to be an assassin.

The more important of the twins is the girl, who is called Sable most of the time, will need a nickname for her brother, so any suggestions that can be turned into a nickname would be useful. Their names would also preferably start with the same letter, like for example Elijah (Eli) and Emily (but I don't want to use that - I like the name Elijah too much). They both have straight black hair and brown eyes, with tanned skin as the camp is in Spain.

The third character I need help with naming is my protagonist. It's a guy, with brown hair and green eyes, who gets kidnapped and taken to the camp to be trained. I was considering Tristan, except it sounds too similar to Tris of the Divergent books.

Thanks!

~BeadlingBox

Feels like it'd be cool if they had unusual biblical names.

The girl twin,

Sela
    Abra
    Adah
    Junia
    Keziah
    Mahala
    Tabitha
    Salome
    Keturah
    Zipporah

The boy twin,

Esau
    Adriel
    Laban
    Hosea
    Jotham
    Azariah
    Obadiah
    Ephraim
    Nehemiah
    Zephaniah

The protagonist,

Ara
    Boaz
    Linus
    Enoch
    Benoni
    Simeon
    Phineas
    Lazarus
    Zebedee
    Barnabas
    polina ∙ 19 ∙ art history major ∙ web developer
    french/russian/swedish ∙ living in st. petersburg, russia

clementineastridsidoniaottoline
    felixsebastianmiloatticus

in the silence of your bones and eyes
    forgotten magic sits and waits for fire

mirrored twin names always work well, I do love Elijah though.
    Nala& Alan are my favorite mirrored twin names. Lexa&Axel work too. For the protagonist maybe something like Jared or Layne, personal favorites of mine.