Names Searched Right Now:

Middle name for Lily

I know I'm a bit early for this, since I'm not planning on having children at the moment, but I'm looking for a middle name for Lily.
    For years I've been thinking that if I should ever have a daughter I would name her Lily, but I've also struggled to find a middle name since then. I really want my children to have at least two names, so they have an alternative if they don't like their first name, also Lily is really short, so I would like another name to go with it.
    I'm in love with the combination Lily Rose, but since I'm German and English names are not really compatible with German surnames, this is not really an option.
    So I'm basically looking for a not obviously English name, preferably with at least three syllables and not as soft sounding as Lily, so that there's some kind of a contrast. Something like Catharina, Matilda or Victoria maybe.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know!
    Last edited by carielles; February 19th, 2014 at 06:12 PM.

I would choose an unusual name to go with Lily, as Lily has become very popular lately.

Lily Anouk
    Lily Aurora
    Lily Genevieve
    Lily Magdalena
    Lily Regina
    Lily Paloma
    Lily Valentina
    ☺️ Ariel, Arcadia, Aurora, Elizabeth, Emmeline, Hermione, Lola, Luna, Magdalena, Rosalie, Valentina☺️

😊 Angelo, Amory, Boone, Cassian, Cameron, Desmond, Fox, Flynn, Julian, Leo, Lucian, Raphael 😊

Lily Adelaide and Lily Anneliese come to mind immediately. I also like Lily Veronica and Lily Margaret. Or have you considered Lily Rosamond? It's less English sounding than Lily Rose imo.

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo"
    Hildemara "Mara" ~ Lucinda "Lucy" ~ Wilhelmina "Lina" ~ Marilla "Millie"

~Strong and Ornery~
    Gideon Boone ~ Matthias Wesley ~ Cadmar Luke "Cade"
    Malcolm "Cal" ~ Simeon ~ Gilbert ~ Alaric "Lark"