Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I also want to add Taylor. Both for guys and girls. Knew a few growing up.And then theres also celebrities like Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, Taylor Momsen who were born in that time frame.

I think it depends on where you live, girls names Ashley remind more of the 2000's and I've only recently met Taylor's. It wasn't so big when I was growing up in the 90's, Ashley was still a male name, and he was joined with Adam's, Sophie's, Amy's, Jamie's (both girls and boys) Jade and Hannah.

You guys nailed it. Kayla, Kyla (and variations), Paige, Breanna (and variations), and stuff like Hunter, Skylar, ect feel really 90s too. Did someone say Megan & Alison? I also randomly had a few girls called Candace in my school.

Has anyone said Laura?
    That's the first name I thought of.
    Also Rachel (even though I wasn't born in the 90s I think it was maybe even more popular then)
    Emma definitely although it is still pretty popular, same with Sophie, Amy, Lucy, Holly, Jessica and Lauren.
    Also Kirsty and Kirsten.
    Siobhan also seems like a very 90s name to me.

For boys Kyle, Jordan, Cameron, Ewan, Gregor, Michael (aslo very 80s to me), Sean and Gareth (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by mrs_anton_yelchin1990 View Post
    I also want to add Taylor. Both for guys and girls. Knew a few growing up.And then theres also celebrities like Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, Taylor Momsen who were born in that time frame.
    I am a Taylor born in the 90s, and this is 100% accurate.

These are the other ones I think of:
    Jessica
    Rebecca
    Danielle
    Paige
    Carly
    Samantha
    Stephanie
    Lauren
    Kristy
    Rachael
    Brittany
    Courtney
    Megan

Joshua
    Andrew
    Michael (although it's always popular)
    Matthew
    Tyler
    Cameron
    Aaron
    Dylan
    Mitchell
    Logan
    Last edited by taylorlou; February 21st, 2014 at 05:57 AM.
    20 year old writer, uni student and name nerd.

Ramona Grace ~ Rowan Sarah ~ Audrey Elizabeth ~ Reagan Felicity ~ Francesca May ~ Zelda Stephanie~ Briony Auden ~ Alba Emily ~Sinead Louise
    Maxwell Louis~ Timothy Jack~ Adrian James ~ Julian Bradley~ Edmund Vincent~ Byron David~ Basil Henry~ Franklin Shay~ Asa Stephen~ Alasdair John