Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My little Valentine

Calvin Job was born at 12:24am on February 14! We didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl....what a precious Valentine's Day surprise!

Both his first and middle name were on my (long) list of potential names, but my husband was the one who came up with the combo, and we both knew immediately that it was The One. I love Calvin--and his name--so much!
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your St. Valentine's Day baby boy, Calvin Job. What wonderful timing he has and he surely represents the ultimate gift of love!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

That's an awesome name. Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! Calvin Job is such a handsome name.

Congrats on your little Valentine guy!
    He has a beautiful name & amazing middle.

Best wishes! :-)
    Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine