Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Tristan I LOVE that book. That series is so inspiring to my writing and I LOVE it. I've loved everything he's written. I even read his blog posts and love them. :P
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Just finished Gabriel's Angel by Mark A Radcliffe. I bought the book on impulse and wasn't sure if I would like it... I loved it! It is both funny and heart-wrenching. I recommend it to anyone who appreciates British humour. Who knew death, IVF and an 80s one hit wonder would make such wonderful reading material!
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Tiffany - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin - Briar

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    Tristan I LOVE that book. That series is so inspiring to my writing and I LOVE it. I've loved everything he's written. I even read his blog posts and love them. :P
    I wouldn't be surprised if I end up reading all of his books too. I'm very impressed by this book so far. I love grim/gritty fantasy, and I'm very happy to have finally discovered this author.

Well I love it too but I have the hardest time finding it. Please, if you have suggestions for other grim/gritty books/authors, let me know ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I haven't read Abercrombie yet, but he's on my list.

I usually juggle several books at a time.

Re-reading The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan right now. On book four. I've been reading this series for... over 15 years. I've never actually sat down and read the entire series in one go, although I've read most of the early books a few times each.

Kith nor Kin by Angel Thomas. This is really good. If you like gritty fantasy, you'll like it.

The last book in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I got them on sale when the movie came out. I like YA, and I love urban fantasy. The last two books in the series have left me less than pleased, but I enjoyed the first few books. The main character has turned into such a disappointment. I found her refreshing at first. Now I think she needs to be slapped and I'm having a hard time finishing the series.

One Book in the Grave by Kate Carlisle. Fun, fast paced mystery about a bookbinder who specializes in rare books.

The Self Invention by Ren Williams. Loving it. Historical fantasy.

I really want to start reading Doctor Sleep by Stephen King, but I'm waiting on that one until I have some time to really get lost in it.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander