Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Your literary crush :)

I know I'm a complete literary dork, but please tell me I'm not the only one who has one of these!

I can say I would happily marry Fitzwilliam Darcy, Edward Ferrars, or Captain Frederick Wentworth, in equal measure. I'm pretty sure I had a massive crush on Johnny Tremain in 5th grade, and I would easily add Thor, John Thornton, Percival Blakeney (the scarlet pimpernel), Duke Orsino, Peter Pevensie, Prince/King Caspian, and maybe one of the musketeers, too, to boot.

Anyone else have any literary crushes? (Or wish they had magical powers to bring fictional characters to life, so you wouldn't feel so lame for having one? )
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace + Caleb Elias Joseph + Arianne Eleanor Daisy + Everett Joshua Charles + Olivia Wren Camille
    Grant Frédéric Conrad + Violet Emilia Mary + Casper Nathaniel Eden + Grace Odilia Lily + Samuel Gaspard John

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey! havengermany.blogspot.com
    Chapter 1 is up! And an author's note! (Alas, don't get too excited.)

My goodness, Ash! I had a crush on Sir Percy Blakeney and on Mr. Darcy. So can these be as book characters, or movies as well?
    Credo.

Genevieve. Maeve. Susannah Joy. Juliet. Máire.
    Hugh. Dermot. Seamus. Oliver. Benan. George Peter. Dominic.
    Eammon. Daniel. John Emmet. Colm. Austin Paul. Leo.

I've been in love with Percy from Percy Jackson (Rick Riordan) since I was a kid... but I also have a huge crush on Hazel from the series too. Christian Ozera from the Vampire Academy (Richelle Mead) series I read when I was young, so mysterious... and on Rose Hathaway too :P I had a crush on Yelena from Poison Study (Maria V Snyder) for years aha, as well as a little one on Sansa from ASOIAF (George RR Martin). I also love Diana, Lana and Sanjit from Gone (Michael Grant). One of my biggest crushes was Ian from the Host (Stepanie Myer).

Oh, and when I was younger, huge crush on Ralph from Lord of the Flies (William Golding)...

Don't judge. I read adult books too, I just prefer the young adult section :P

♔ POPPY MATILDA ♔
    Astrid Selena. Edith/Eira Primrose. Eva Vittoria. Juno Cosima. Sylvie Primrose.
    Annie Evangeline Greta Gwendolen Ingrid Jane Rowan Suki Sunny Wendy

you look l❤vely today
    ♕ WALTER EDMUND ♕
    Arthur Valentino*. Elliot Christian. Thorin Altair. Vincent Orion. Walter Elio.
    Alaric Atlas Donovan Hiro Julian Leo Rio Robin Sindri Theoden Ulrich Willem

Please Vote

Almost all of my (very few) crushes are fictional. I thought I was just really weird! :P The two main ones are/have been Sherlock Holmes (of course), and Artemis Fowl. Mr Darcy is pretty difficult to resist too. There's just something about ridiculously intelligent guys that gets me.
    Wholock | Historian | Biochemist | Single Pringle | Teenberry (17) 😏
    Future mummy, dreaming of...
    Caspian Sherlock Walter • Phoenix Arthur Blaise • Ptolemy Alexander Hamish • Horatio Albert Louis ✦

Pandora Amy Valencia Fae | Demelza Georgiana Clio | Evanthe Sylvia Rosalind | Artemis Clara Hermione ✦
    Little MissesMister Men
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

Mine are Jon Snow and Dean Thomas.
    Emily / 20 / American

Not loving names at the moment.