Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: I am sorry

I am sorry

Yes, it's me. Theodora Phoenix. The person you know to be a complete jerk. And I'm here to apologise. I realise that I was wrong in putting the hateful commenfs on so many names. This just shows how easy it is to mess up when you lower your standards. I now know, not even once. I never intended to become so cruel.

I am truly sorry and hope you can forgive me. I will never post those things again. I could keep them to myself.

I want to start over. I want you to to know the real me. A funny creative person who is actually nice online.

Thank you for reading this.
    Teenager★Christian★Taurus★Ravenclaw★Year of the Rabbit

Fan of: Legend of Zelda ★ Harry Potter ★ Divergent ★ Lord of the Rings

Favourite Girl Names: Caitlin♥Susannah♥Lilly♥Clarinda♥Josephine Logan♥Mariella

Favourite Boy Names:
    Jaxon♥Blade♥Bailey♥ Topher♥Will♥Sasha♥Colton

Hey, no harm done . It's very easy to get into a downward spiral, and it is something that I am sure everyone (myself included) has done at least once in their life. It's super easy to come across badly online, and the act of you posting this proves you are a nice, decent person. Consider the reset button pushed.
    Have a great day,
    Nooshi.
    Girls:Vesper Novella Pearl, Elke Esmeralda Snow, Nanetta Yuki Florence, Rowena Fern, Artemis Opal Owl, Cappi Theodora Sun, Dagny Petra, Oona Owl, Mary Max, Frances Henriette, Theodora Happy, Edwige Garnet, Flora Clemency, Alberta Benilde, Lolly Agnes, Bunny Maude, Ginger?, Lumi Faye, Dossie Moe.

Boys:Roland Basil, Magnus Owl, Linus Robert, Frodi Lou, Obi Prosper, Enzo Noble, Cello Floyd, Dougal Morris, Horatio Albert, Grover Bruno, Hubert Walter, Rufus Rex, John Absalom, Joe Lazarus Bard.

I wouldn't worry too much , I have forgotten a few times that people with feelings are on the receiving end of my not-so kind comments, most - if not all - people have.

Mason Anthony Jude & Arabella Cynthia Rose

I think it's sweet of you to apologise and as Nooshi has said, just proves you're a kind and thoughtful person for doing so. There have been times when I've been mean online, not thinking of the person whom I was being mean to's feelings, which I now regret. Luckily, we're good friends now and that seems to have been forgotten about. I think we do this because we're not speaking to the person face to face, so are unaware of their feelings. Even on here, there are some occasions where I read my posts and think "wow, that was a little opinionated, perhaps next time I could use a kinder tone".

I think your threads are interesting topics and I look forward into seeing more!
    I'm a Teenberry who is mad about names, royals & history. I'm not expecting, just collecting names.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie

See my lists of: Girls names, Boys names and Combinations!

Crushes: Charlene, Anneliese, Megan, Jean, Augustus and Adair
    GP Crushes: Welcome and Truman