Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Question

Question

I'm not expecting or trying to conceive but I'm a plan ahead person and am getting into tip top shape a while before getting pregnant. I'm not extremely overweight. But I don't get the feel good endorphins when I work out. I actually usually get really depressed after.
    I've tried to research about it, but can't find much. Does anyone else have this problem?
    ~Alouette Roux~
    ~Bente Vrai~
    ~Lois Vionnet~
    ~Saison Vashti
    ~Eden Kristine~
    ~Noel Harlow~
    ~Verity Ilaria~

I don't really feel like I get much of a rush from working out either. I used to do a competitive sport, and worked out for that only with the intention of improving for the sport. If I am not working out for a purpose unrelated to actually getting in shape, then I really don't want to do it. It's weird.
    I do find that eating well makes a bigger difference to my mood, and how working out affects me. When I eat poorly, working out does not make me feel good at all.

I couldn't find too much (quick googling though) about depression after working out, but it makes sense- fluctuations of hormones and energy and chemicals in the body.

I'm not sure if you're looking for someone to be a sort of "healthy living" buddy, or to talk through post-workout lows with, but while I'm not pregnant or TTC yet either, a friend to talk with through it all would definitely help to motivate me. If you're in to it, let me know!
    Lucia
    travel. teach. learn.
    20-something, name aficionada
    Sela Ivy, Vivian Lilac and Bastian Ivor, Joscelin Amos