Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Music

Music

Here's where we just talk about music! Recently I've been a little obsessed with "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse, as in, I hum it all day. I'm also a huge fan of Lorde, my favorites being Tennis Court, the Love Club and Royals. Hmm, I love music so there's DEFINITELY more, but we'll get into that later
    I have no kids, too young, but I love baby names!

Girls: Anais, Anya, Annelise, Imogen, Zoe, Niamh, Ella, Marija, Grace, Jensen, Love, Electra, Taylor

Boys: George, Alexander, Peter, Mordecai, Sawyer, Isaac, Andrew, Xavier, Julian

Ella Grace
    George Alexander
    Niamh Grace
    Mordecai Peter
    Electra Jensen
    Anais Hannah

I love Amy Winehouse! Rehab is great but my favorite song is You Know I'm No Good.
    My music taste is all over place - I listen to different kinds of music. I like alternative rock and indie a lot but I also have a huge collection of classics.
    Bands:
    The White Stripes
    Breaking Benjamin
    Arctic Monkeys
    Good Charlotte
    Fall Out Boy
    Limp Bizkit
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

My taste is everywhere too. I love Queen and the Beatles. I haven't heard a lot of songs from your favorite bands. I'll have to check them out
    I have no kids, too young, but I love baby names!

Girls: Anais, Anya, Annelise, Imogen, Zoe, Niamh, Ella, Marija, Grace, Jensen, Love, Electra, Taylor

Boys: George, Alexander, Peter, Mordecai, Sawyer, Isaac, Andrew, Xavier, Julian

Ella Grace
    George Alexander
    Niamh Grace
    Mordecai Peter
    Electra Jensen
    Anais Hannah

@handsallover I love Fall Out Boy! I saw them July 9 with Paramore and New Politics and it rocked my world.

Speaking of which, my top ten bands right now are these: Marina & The Diamonds, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, All Time Low, Florence + The Machine, The Cab, Lorde, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, and Imagine Dragons.

I've seen Panic! At The Disco twice: 1/24/14 and 8/12/14, Fall Out Boy once: 7/9/14, All Time Low once: 4/23/14, and Jason Mraz once: 9/14/12.

I really love music a lot, though. I'm involved in choir, can read treble and alto clef, and play guitar and viola.
    Simone Aurora. Teenberry, writer, and hoping for babies in the future.

Dominic Elliott Jude & Finnigan Theodore James

Juniper Eliora Louise & Sage Madeleine Rose

Perseus - Isaiah - Maddox - Jonas - Louis - Thorin - Elias - Roman - Alexander - Halloran

Cordelia - Harlow - Ophelia - Alessandra - Matilda - Penelope - Brie - Imogen - Anneliese - Seraphina

My music taste is popular music favourite songs here is my current top 20:
    1. Bailando (english version), Enrique Iglesias (I love the Spanish version to but don't speak a word of Spanish so the English version is the one I listen to more)
    2. Bang Bang, Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
    3. Prayer in C Lilly wood and Robin Schulz
    4. All about that bass, Meghan Trainor
    5. Shake it off, Taylor Swift
    6. Cool Kids, Echosmith
    7. Ghost, Ella Henderson
    8. Black Widow, Iggy Azalea
    9. Ugly Heart, G.R.L
    10. Break Free, Ariana Grande
    11. Gecko (Overdrive), Oliver Heldens and Becky Hill
    12. Another Man, Itch
    13. Somebody to you, The Vamps
    14. Budapest, George Ezra
    15. Maps, Maroon 5
    16. Shower, Becky G
    17. No Mediocre, T.I.
    18. Really Don't Care, Demi Lovato
    19. Amnesia, 5 Seconds of Summer
    20. Blame, Calvin Harris (haven't heard the whole thing yet but it sounds great)

Favourite artists: Ellie Goulding (the only concert I have been to was hers), Iggy Azalea, Ariana Grande, Calvin Harris, Enrique Iglesias (not too proud of that one) and The Vamps
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com