Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    I actually have read Pat Rothfuss. He's great but when will that man get to the third book! O_O

I've never read Robin Hobb but it's been suggested. I guess I should get on it :P

And my suggestion to everyone else is to read Brent Weeks. I like his work (The Lightbringer Series the most).
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Aww, thanks RedWoodFey. I don't think that many people are reading it anymore but I still put bits up every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by miloowen View Post
    I find myself having to read Wool....and Cinder.
    Wool needs an editor. Badly. I just had to read some ridiculous waffle about knitting needles being compared to bones in the wrist when he could have just said 'she selected some needles'.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    And my suggestion to everyone else is to read Brent Weeks. I like his work (The Lightbringer Series the most).
    I haven't read anything by Brent Weeks. I'm definitely going to check this out!

I'm reading two books at the same time

Morrissey's Autobiography - Morrissey and his music group The Smiths meant so much to me in 19080's. I saw them in concert before they split up and they were magical. He's a good lyricist so I'm not surprised that I'm enjoying his life story in his own words.

Helen's Castor's "She-Wolves: The Women Who Rules England Before Elizabeth".Matilda, Eleanor of Aquitaine (fave), Isabella, Margaret and Lady Jane Grey are all included. I love royal biographies as they take me back in time, to places I only dream about visiting and peaking at lives I can never imagine living. I recently viewed the TV series of this book and it inspired me.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Currently reading Battle Magic by Tamora Pierce. I've loved her books since I was nine and still read them. Am seriously considering knocking OH over the head at the registry office and naming my future son Briar!
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Tiffany - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin - Briar

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/