Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    I'am reading * Let the devil alone * by John Verdon. Its his third book series of his best sellers & although not my book style, I really like it so far.

I am currently in the middle of The Book Thief and so far I am really enjoying it (I have a bit of an obsession with books set during WWII). Until I just read the previous posts, I actually hadn't noticed that not much has happened. Well, nothing big anyway (apart from the part where they started hiding Max in their basement), but lots of little things happen. It is just so well written and so 'unputdownable' (I'm pretty sure there is a better, or at least real, word but I can't think of one) that I don't think it matters. At first I kind of found it weird that it is from the perspective of Death but now I think it's quite interesting and clever.

Also, there's a film?! :O I can't believe I've not noticed this!
    Just a 19 year old weirdly obsessed with names, no babies in the near future

Aila Anwen Arianwen Aveline Calla Caoimhe Cosima Fionnuala Hazel Hestia Josephine Rowan
    Alaric Asa Evander Ezra Jasper Leander Lucas Orion Perseus Ruairi

I'm reading Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier. It's the second book in the series, and although at first it was slow, I'm really enjoying it.

Adele, Margot, Elsa & Henry, Felix, Oscar

At the moment I'm reading I Capture The Castle by Dodie Smith. It's a good book.
    teenberry . names . royals . history . photography

adelina sophia ♡ magdalena élisabeth ♡ isla aveline ♡ elysia rose ♡ ophelia maeve
    leo xavier ☆ alexander george ☆ thomas archie ☆ harry lysander ☆ nicholas louis

Girls list, boys list & name blog.

Crushes: daisy. victorine . arabella . philippe . matthew . ivor
    GP Crushes: pomeline . annemijn // rosemijn . eilidh . zephyrus . octavio. erasmus

Right now I'm reading "The Blade Itself" by Joe Abercrombie. This is the first book I've read by this author and I love it so far. I will definitely be reading more of his books.

I'm also working on "A Storm Too Soon" by Michael Tougias and "Lone Survivor" by Marcus Luttrell. I usually try to get through one book at a time but sometimes I can't settle one and have a few that I am working on.