Names Searched Right Now:
Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
    Dracula by Bram Stoker.
    Reading the OED by Eamon Shea.
    Momo Flora
    Dossie Roland

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712

I finished reading A Letter For The King the other week. It was brilliant and I don't often read adventure stories. Right now, I'm reading Insurgent. I preferred Divergent as it was more page turning for me, although Insurgent is good too.
    I'm a Teenberry who is mad about names, royals & history. Not expecting, just collecting.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie

Lists: Girls names, Boys names and Combinations!

Crushes: Joy, Beline, Emiliana, Melusine, Désirée, Amadeus, Tristan, Octavius and Joshua
    GP Crushes: Holiday, Cherish, Ludovico and Zadok

Just finished The Dinner by Herman Koch. Once I realized that the narrator was a sociopath it was much less frustrating to read! lol
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I am reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I've been meaning to read it for years, but never got around to it. It was for sale for 50c at the second hand book shop, so of course I bought it. It is a great read, really sad though. As someone who has been through... um... rough periods, I can definitely identify with a lot of the character's, particularly George Sorenson, Martini and Chief. And of course, McMurphy is brilliant. Is it just me, or does Nurse Ratched remind anyone of Annie Wilkin's from Misery? I am really enjoying the book- best thing I've read in a while.

UPDATE: Just finished. I am still crying.
    Last edited by nooshi; June 28th, 2014 at 05:55 AM.
    Momo Flora
    Dossie Roland

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712

I'm reading Silverhorse by Lene Kaaberbøl. I love her 'Shamer's chronicle', and a newer one about witches that I don't think has been translated into English yet.
    It's a children's book ^^

I recently finished 'The Gone-Away World' by Nick Harkaway. I liked it, but I think I have to read it again due to a very unexpected plot reveal quite late in the book.... It sort of changes how you relate to the narrator through it all, so I'm very interested to see it while reading. I actually wish I had known from the start, it would have made the book more suspenseful for me, and I would have been intrigued to know how he managed to make it work
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Maeva + Eulalie + Rosalind + Emerence + Saskia + Everild + Nimue + Anaïs + Ophelia + Lileas + Helena + Rixende
    Balthasar + Leonidas + Isidor + Philo + Alasdair + Edmund + Iskandar + Ignatius + Valentine + Emmanuel + Emrys

Mercy + Bloom + Evening + Blythe + Prosper + Briar + Boone + Hawthorn